No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Refused To Quit: My Brother Wanted To Stop It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    false, I'm a grown man who isn't trying to go to jail for assaulting a ******ed Mexican in the middle of the street.
    LoL, that's what scary hoes like you would say in order to avoid a fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Not picking sides but street fights can be sketchy....people (cops) interfering, obstacles get in the way, too much room to move around and tend to be super quick.

TBF, the ring is the thing . Nowhere to run, no one (cops) to break it up and no one really gets hurt.
      Well I wanna hurt that punk! I don't like him and I wanna rearrange his face! I'm only in Fort Lauderdale for a 5 hour layover. I don't know anyone there. He does. He has family there. I told him I'll meet him anywhere he wants within ten Miles from the airport. What's wrong with that?
      Only thing stopping him is fear! That's easy to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        LoL, that's what scary hoes like you would say in order to avoid a fight!
        you're a waste of time, let me know when you're for real. In the mean time, enjoy your coke and fishnets.

Comment

you're a waste of time, let me know when you're for real. In the mean time, enjoy your coke and fishnets.
          🤣 Bow down to me biitch! I own you!
          You're my own personal biitch now! Everyone knows that!

Comment

😂🤣 You punk biitch! Only hoes like you want a gym and gloves and rules and people to break up the fight when I'm Stomping your fuccing face on the concrete! LoL
            That's what you want huh?
            Someone to pull me off you when I'm whopping your ass huh?? 😆
            I knew you was a weak biitch!
            Are you on drugs?

Comment

Well I wanna hurt that punk! I don't like him and I wanna rearrange his face! I'm only in Fort Lauderdale for a 5 hour layover. I don't know anyone there. He does. He has family there. I told him I'll meet him anywhere he wants within ten Miles from the airport. What's wrong with that?
              Only thing stopping him is fear! That's easy to see!
              Hurt as in ''stomping'' a dude out or bashing in the family jewels or bouncing heads off concrete.

A person can prolong a beating in a ring....Unless that person pulls a Curtis Harper

Comment

�� Bow down to me biitch! I own you!
                You're my own personal biitch now! Everyone knows that!
                actually if you read the comments from other people, everyone knows you're an idiot and full of s***. Game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  Are you on drugs?
                  Why do I scare you?
                  Are you that easily intimidated??

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Hurt as in ''stomping'' a dude out or bashing in the family jewels or bouncing heads off concrete.

A person can prolong a beating in a ring....Unless that person pulls a Curtis Harper
                    I have confidence in my skills and I know what I can do with my hands and legs so I don't want nobody breaking up the fight when I'm fuccing him up!
                    Only I can decide when he's had enough!
                    Is that so hard to understand??

Comment

actually if you read the comments from other people, everyone knows you're an idiot and full of s***. Game over.
                      Like I said biitch! You're a punk! You're my own personal biitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X