Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would u confront your wife/gf lover if she were having an affair?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    i wouldnt even waste my time. if you do that then it shows that it bothered you. and i wouldnt let her go off thinking she got me. unless she did something very foul, then wont be no pay back. now if she stole from me or did something worst then of course im gonna get what's mines back. but if she just cheated, then fvvvck her, i'll just leave.
    If you are emotionally involved especially if you had children it is not that easy

Comment

Wife & GF/lover can be two entirely different situations, GF/Lovers just be around for sleepovers & booty calls mostly, that's a little easier to blow off, but a wife or live-in girl that you co-habitate with? That throws your whole world in turmoil and folks tend to get emotional about things.

The consolation is that women are by far more emotional than men, and that can be used against them at times. So if it ever happens, don't be like a b1tch about it and go off, be a man about it and know that your shelf life is a lot longer than hers.

Comment

I'd just leave. I've ghosted chicks over far less or just cuz I'm bored with them. I ain't merking no chick over sex bs.

Comment

Of course but I'm not gonna wreck my life on some bullshyte.

I'd confront her but then bail. Not trying to ruin my life because of some bird's choices.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            Why confront the guy ? All guys want to smash , she's the one with the ring on. You need to check her, now if he starts acting idoit then let him punch you then legally you can shoot him ( not kill though ). You gotta be smart shoot it.
            Seriously

The outsiders don't have any obligations (except STDs). That loved one is supposed to be loyal.

If an admitted married woman is sexy and wants it, she gets it.

Comment

If you just take it or let it marinate and dont at least confront her and call her out for her H.oe tendencies for being a f.ucking wh.ore and leave that s.kank immediately then youre a straight weak b.itch and that’s probably why she went elsewhere

Cheatings is a something I wouldn’t tolerate and drop her like a bad habit, she showed you her true self that’s shes just a piece of sh.it , Once that type of trust is broken no point staying.

I wouldnt But If you want to get back with that prostitute down road after you show her you’re fine and probably better without her in your life .Fine I won’t judge , had a couple friends do that some had kids with them so whatever works for them

But to me she isn’t even worth having in your life. I definitely wouldn’t potentially ruin my life by killing her.

Comment

I'd confront a GF/wife if they were playing the field and then leave. Ideally you'd want to do this in a dignified manner but I know life isn't like that so there's no telling what would happen.

It's definately not worth throwing away your life for a woman who cheats on you.

Comment

Yes, I would confront her with divorce papers.

No woman is worth my freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Seriously

The outsiders don't have any obligations (except STDs). That loved one is supposed to be loyal.

If an admitted married woman is sexy and wants it, she gets it.
                    Facts!!! Very true.

Comment

Working...
                    X