No announcement yet.

British Superfeatherweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Superfeatherweights

This is turning into the strongest division in tha uk and there are some big potential fights on the domestic scene...who do you think would come out top of these boxers...

Alex Authur
    Kevin Mitchell
    John Murray
    Carl Johanneson

Frank Warren has also hinted that Kevin Mitchell and Amir Khan could fight some time in the future, although I doubt he's gonna let his cash cow get slaughtered in tha next 2 years

Don't forget Ricky Burns mate & John Murray has moved up to 135 now which is why the Burns fight didn't happen, I also heard that Burns was moving up as well, Arthur's clearly the best of the bunch but he's got a lot more experience than the other guys in Britain(I'm going to see his fight next week, he should take the guy out, not literally but you get me!) so removing him, Burns & Murray from the super featherweight equation I'd say Johanneson is the best of the lot, Mitchell is too open for me & Warren is full of **** as usual, I know he's talking about a Khan/Mitchell fight down the road but no way would he risk one of his prospects never mind two at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy View Post
      Don't forget Ricky Burns mate & John Murray has moved up to 135 now which is why the Burns fight didn't happen, I also heard that Burns was moving up as well, Arthur's clearly the best of the bunch but he's got a lot more experience than the other guys in Britain(I'm going to see his fight next week, he should take the guy out, not literally but you get me!) so removing him, Burns & Murray from the super featherweight equation I'd say Johanneson is the best of the lot, Mitchell is too open for me & Warren is full of **** as usual, I know he's talking about a Khan/Mitchell fight down the road but no way would he risk one of his prospects never mind two at the same time!

yeah i guess tha lightweight division will become pretty competitive as well when you add graham earl...

and yeah, mitchell-khan wouldn't happen unless it was guaranteed to make £££££££s...or if one of them leaves warren.

Comment

Yeah both divisions are actually doing ok at the moment, at lightweight as well as Graham Earl there's Willie Limond who also moved up, he's boxing for the Commonwealth title on the Arthur UC next week as is Burns come to think of it, there was rumours that Craig Docherty was also going to lightweight but I haven't heard anything on him for a while, there's also Lee Meager who's exciting to watch but quite limited IMO so with the additions of John Murray & Ricky Burns it's an exciting looking division & when you think that Burns beat Earl quite easily a while back both him & Murray would be my picks for the top, domestically anyway, the only reason they never fought was because Murray said he couldn't do 130 so if true about Burns going up hopefully they'll get it on pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
        X