No announcement yet.

This story really pisses me off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This story really pisses me off.

This lady allegedly overheard some guy on a train bragging about how he cheats on his wife. She posted his picture on Facebook and now it's gone viral. Almost every woman on Facebook repost this story and putting this man down. All we have is her word and this photo. I got into a few fights over this.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Funny thing is he was probably lying

Comment

People need to mind their own fucking business.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        People need to mind their own fucking business.
        True but with cell phone cameras and videos that you could upload in a blink of an eye people will never mind their business again

Comment

Aint you doing the same thing? I never even heard about it until this thread lol

Comment

If he was truly bragging about cheating on his wife like a pompous ass, I think it's hilarious.

Comment

What a hating ass bitch, smh.

I'm not even siding with the dude but ruining a marriage that might have young kids involved, people need to think before they post.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                Funny thing is he was probably lying
                That's what I'm trying to explain to my wife. There many times in my life where I bragged about sexual encounters with woman that I lied about. Also, how do we know that they didn't have some kind argument before hand and now she's getting revenge. This woman should be prosecuted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Aint you doing the same thing? I never even heard about it until this thread lol

Never heard of it either. You're helping it go viral Trig. Good job.

..and take that racist PoS off your sig. Have some damn respect for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
                    What a hating ass bitch, smh.

I'm not even siding with the dude but ruining a marriage that might have young kids involved, people need to think before they post.
                    Wait.. If the man did cheat.. Wouldn't you say he was the one ruining the marriage where young kids might be involved?

Let's no deflect here.

Comment

Working...
                    X