No announcement yet.

Bradley Ranked #3 for Welterweights on ESPN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley Ranked #3 for Welterweights on ESPN

Timothy Bradley now ranked #3 by ESPN in the welterweight division. Agree or Not?

http://m.espn.go.com/extra/boxing/st...292&topId=null

Pacquiao fans start B****ing!
    Yes
    64.44%
    No
    35.56%

The poll is expired.

agreed, for now

Comment

Not really no, in the eyes of most viewers, we saw what should have been a TKO1 victory for Ruslan.

Comment

Nah,........kid lost the fight. He's lost his last two fights and the Ruslan wasn't even ranked at 147. He was only ranked #10 at JWW.

Getting TKO'd in 1 round by guy that isn't even ranked doesn't make you the #3 WW

Comment

I like bradley but all his new dickriders will say im hating on him

But getting beat up And throwing shoeshiners to win rounds (against a random welterweight nobody cares about until now) doesn't make you number 3 in my opinion.

Now proceed to say I'm hating and praise him after most of you said he sucks and is boring before the fight

Comment

The fact he was outboxing him on no legs and looking half out of it... Maybe his ranking is legit huh? And he got TKO'ed by some apparent viewers, what messed up cable/satellite service you get?

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
              The fact he was outboxing him on no legs and looking half out of it... Maybe his ranking is legit huh? And he got TKO'ed by some apparent viewers, what messed up cable/satellite service you get?
              I don't see why people are saying that. He was hurt but he fought on.
              Which I respect

Comment

Meh... Im ok with it considering it isn't a P4P list and its a straight Welter ranking. As much as I disagree with the Manny decision Bradley did get the official "W".

Comment

I have Pacquiao, JMM and Ruslan ranked ahead of him but thats it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                    Meh... Im ok with it considering it isn't a P4P list and its a straight Welter ranking. As much as I disagree with the Manny decision Bradley did get the official "W".
                    I believe they have him ranked #6 P4P

Comment

Working...
                    X