Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner has done a good job at marketing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
    Yuri is to chinny and small to beat Adrian IMO.
    Like I said, we've all been pretty sure of something that turned out to be wrong. Maybe you're right, maybe you're not.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      But lets be serious, explain how a guy like Broner is already more popular than a established guy like Donaire or Ward.

Both of these guys are class acts, and the jerk acting guy gets all the attention.

Broner is pretty much more popular than majority of the P4P list and he's not even faces any legit threats in my opinion.
      Well that's the annoying thing about it, seems controversy sells and people tend to talk about someone like that even though they dislike him, which is a win-win for the boxer involve. Seriously this guys sell more due to the people that "hate or dislike" them, they probably pray for more "haters" than their actual fans.

Comment

It's insane how divided he can make people. My brother and I are big time boxing fans and my pops and other bro are kinda meh about the whole thing.

Broner fought on Saturday and I told them they need to watch him he's unpredictable and will most likely put on a show in the ring.

My pops hated him so much he loved him and my bros found him ignorantly hilarious and ridiculously talented.

All 3 wanted to see him again.

Comment

the best marketing is fighting in an exciting aggressive style and wiping the floor with people that got no business being in the ring with him. Broner is everything we always wanted Floyd to be

Comment

Broner and Mayweather whole thing is love them or hate them they do not care as long as you either tune in to watch them or buy tickets to see them.

Comment

u givin him dat exposhure bro!!!

he a marketing geniuus!!

smart busniss tacktics!!!

u maeking him rich doe!!

Comment

yeah right, broner claims to be the next face of boxing but he can hardly pull in decent revenue. funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981
                  He certainly understand and excels at that part of the game. Broner certainly isn't original in what he does but it is formula that has always worked in boxing so a lot of guys should take note.

Now not every guy could do what Broner does and get the same results but it should get guys who are very good fighters but lacking exposure at least thinking about some plans to get more exposure.
                  if broner was not with a major promo Co with the same skills he wouldnt be known theres alot of good fighters out there who arent known

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ColdCa$hCanelo
                    amazing how marketing is more important than making great fights.

as much as people like to joke about how fighters dont have fans puhleeze

Comment

Originally posted by black_celph View Post
                      if broner was not with a major promo Co with the same skills he wouldnt be known theres alot of good fighters out there who arent known

Broner does also have good backing, but that backing came from him impressing people. True there are some very talented unknown guys out there all over the world, but generally speaking the cream will rise to the top.

Comment

Working...
                      X