Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RightJab View Post
    Dude i haven't a car so cant get to you easy, thats my bad. Cos' trust if i'd of had access to one i would have PM'd you haha no joke, i'm 'buzzed' on this though but not '****ed', deffs nowt special but ****, it's free and better than nothing. A casual meet-up may be needed next month or the one after! haha hope u not a Geordie Copper!
    you'd be more rockin with this scoop lol , a meet up is on the cards and i agree on benfica , they wanna come armoured and prepared when they enter satan's den , black n white supremacey and no i'm not a coppa lol

Comment

• Yeh i know ur no coppa lol. Aye a reckon if we play right, with home crowd.... On a good night we can beat if not anyone then most teams, we have nothing to loose (really) but **** Bnfica can be turned around, doable with our team.....

Yeh wer gonna hav to sort a smoke-up pretty soon like. Both northerners, dope smokers and like boxing/ toon fans, am sure we'll get on sound as a pound man, it'll happen some point hopefully!
      U'll have to put up with my sarcasm though haha not shy of banter.

Comment

Yeh i know ur no coppa lol. Aye a reckon if we play right, with home crowd.... On a good night we can beat if not anyone then most teams, we have nothing to loose (really) but **** Bnfica can be turned around, doable with our team.....

Yeh wer gonna hav to sort a smoke-up pretty soon like. Both northerners, dope smokers and like boxing/ toon fans, am sure we'll get on sound as a pound man, it'll happen some point hopefully!
        U'll have to put up with my sarcasm though haha not shy of banter.

god help folk! sarcasm is livable lol two geordies spell danger lol , we need to meet up sooner than later , some high class ganj on the grow in a couple of weeks man!

Comment

• U like hip/hop-rap Hugh?

Comment

• Yes two Geordies can cause offense to many, especially two that are of their ****!!!

Comment

• I'll save up if there's fire bud to be smoked in a few weeks dude! I like to 'pay my way' hope u still want a box of Corona's too bro, cos' that what be goin on pal!

Comment

I'll save up if there's fire bud to be smoked in a few weeks dude! I like to 'pay my way' hope u still want a box of Corona's too bro, cos' that what be goin on pal!

oh aye bud , i love corona, there's plenty of stuff round here to smoke m8

Comment

• Whey two fridays from now im at my grandads funeral, but mid May-Late June i'll be completely free, if that time region cool 4 u then sweeet!

Comment

Whey two fridays from now im at my grandads funeral, but mid May-Late June i'll be completely free, if that time region cool 4 u then sweeet!
                    aye no worries about that m8 , sorry to hear about your granda m8 not nice to hear!

Comment

• It's the only thing we're guaranteed with in life...Death, it's the inevitable curve of life, he was 96 too! When we go, it's cause we 'have/know/we must' to i feel... I've been looking at photos of him in the early 30's - early 40's in black and white photos, fukin nuts man...

Comment

Working...
                      X