No announcement yet.

Gamboa-Beltran Jr. could land on Pacquiao-Marquez card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Gamboa has spent over a year strategizing, promoter chaos or not. This is starting to become Andre Direllish.
    He's fronted a few times to fans in Miami that he's gonna fight under HIS banner Cilcon Promotions n on the boards we all know the whole Mayweather/TMT fiasco. Wish him the best but damn the inactivity at this stage of his career/age is detrimental.
    I get the impression that Yuri is a very ambitious guy. Unfortunately, he's chewed up a vital length of time...time he really hasn't got. Gamboa may not have made the best moves recently, but I have this feeling he'll be okay. I hope I'm right. I'd hate to see all that potential go to waste.

Comment

Oh man I like Beltran, good luck to him and hopefully gamboa suffers from a lil ring rust to make the playing fields a little even

Comment

Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
        Oh man I like Beltran, good luck to him and hopefully gamboa suffers from a lil ring rust to make the playing fields a little even
        It would be a nice fight back for Gamboa. Miguel is a good fighter. He'll provide Yuri with a respectable comeback bout, but Gamboa should handle him without any undue scares.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          I get the impression that Yuri is a very ambitious guy. Unfortunately, he's chewed up a vital length of time...time he really hasn't got. Gamboa may not have made the best moves recently, but I have this feeling he'll be okay. I hope I'm right. I'd hate to see all that potential go to waste.
          I'm side by side with you on this.

Comment

so 50 is working with Top Rank i see

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              so 50 is working with Top Rank i see
              Hasn't this been obvious for some time now?

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                Hasn't this been obvious for some time now?
                no it hasnt at all

Comment

so is he back with Arum?

and what weight class is this going to be held at?

Comment

Great too see Yuri back

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      It would be a nice fight back for Gamboa. Miguel is a good fighter. He'll provide Yuri with a respectable comeback bout, but Gamboa should handle him without any undue scares.
                      Hey bro what's up? Do you know waft weight class Yuri wants to come back in? I think 135 would be best because 126 and 130 are kind of weak right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X