Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG. I hope it's nothing too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      omg... I hope he is fine because Amir needs to spar Manny for his preparation against the southpaw McCloskey.

Originally posted by Ronnie Nathanielsz
      Amir Khan is also in Baguio but not training or sparring with Manny. He's with Freddie Roach at The Manor and they train seperately.
      http://twitter.com/ronnathanielsz/st...99374472114176

Comment

good for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
          i hope he dies
          Nah that can`t possibly happen. gods are supposed to be immortal, it reads in the steroids manual from another planet, that you are immune to all negative things. Something no other boxer have access to.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Well I just saw Philippine news and he looks fine along with the youtube updates that people posted today and yesterday. TS is just lying. No source.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Well I just saw Philippine news and he looks fine along with the youtube updates that people posted today and yesterday. TS is just lying. No source.
                I don`t post lies. I watched it at channel 5 news, he did have chest pains during his first day of training. But if you understand Tagalog, he just shrugged it off, and figured it`s just normal due to the thin air and will eventually disappear.

But I still think he should see a doctor and retire immediately, so that PBF and Mosley will have no more money.

Comment

he was talking in his sleep and mentioned a girl's name..jinky gave him a right hook to the chest...

Comment

its dat motha****in a-side meth

Comment

Originally posted by Akhi View Post
                      i hope he dies
                      get a life

Comment

Working...
                      X