No announcement yet.

Shane would murder manny!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shane would murder manny!!!

When has pac ever fought a fast fisted black guy with some real bang!!! if this fight comes off i see pac ending up like hatton,williams.sorry but it just logical

I hope he breaks his damn leg so it puts to rest Arum's dumb idea

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
      When has pac ever fought a fast fisted black guy with some real bang!!! if this fight comes off i see pac ending up like hatton,williams.sorry but it just logical
      The same Shane that stood there in fear while Mayweather hit him with flush right hands one at a time? Just checking because if we are talking about that guy, then I don't think he makes it out of the ring alive. Pac by mincemeat devastation in 8 rds.

Comment

I also think Mosley beats manny...nothing against manny...shane even tried to come down to 140 and fight...idk would be a tough fight..

Comment

Originally posted by xxjace View Post
          I also think Mosley beats manny...nothing against manny...shane even tried to come down to 140 and fight...idk would be a tough fight..
          shane at 147 0r 154 would do it but at 140 i think he would lose like delahoya did .

Comment

In 2002, maybe.

Comment

No *****, we don't want to see that corny fight against a Mosley who nearly lost to Sergio Mora.

Comment

Lol, dream on. Manny would retire Mosley.

Comment

Yea, a prime Mosley at 154.

You can't seriously mean Mosley of today.

Comment

mosley is pacs worst nightmare...hes just as fast and even stronger!!manny cant fight going backward and thats how this foght would play out manny wouldnt survive what the great floyd did in the second round!!!bet that!

Comment

Working...
                    X