No announcement yet.

Best way to work cardio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to work cardio?

So, whats the most beneficial way to work cardio regarding a boxer?
    Lets put any weight training aside for this one cuz i got enough of dat

So shout out ur opinions... i wanna improve my cardio and i want your opinions

Run 3=4 miles mixing in sprints

Comment

2 days long distance
      2 days sprints
      2 days intervals

Comment

Originally posted by FM3O View Post
        Run 3=4 miles mixing in sprints
        Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.

Comment

[QUOTE=mushahadeen;8494640]Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.[/QUOTE

Are you serious? Height has nothing to do with how fast or easy you can complete 4 miles. Someone smaller reguires less oxygen to feed his mucscles then a taller person. Taking longer strides as a taller runner also takes more oxygen. I'm pretty sure that height means nothing in running. However, at a high level of competition, im sure being taller does help for long distances.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Just curious about that does height matter? Cuz I imagine a 6 foot guy could run 4 miles a lot easier than someone who's 5 foot.
            if anything 5 foot guys dont run very well over all. but like 5'10" would be at a point where you have a decent stride while the ground is some what close to the fulcrum while 6'+ the distance from the ground to the fulcrum starts to make a difference and its harder to run long distances but because of the stride size and leverage anaerobic they can sprint alot better.

what ever your height is you should be able to run 4 miles though.

Comment

Working...
            X