Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best boxer in your opinion? America or Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the best boxer in your opinion? America or Philippines?

Which country?
    USA
    70.37%
    Philippines
    29.63%

Impossible to say till they fight.

I give Floyd the edge, though.

Comment

That boy beat the **** out of Mosley. He had Mosley scared to throw the jab and or let his hands go! He was afraid of Floyd countering his ass and knocking his ass out. Mosley was breathing out of his mouth like crazy from the ass pounding he took. Floyd won me 20k points on a bet I had my 50k vs someones 20k! Floyd is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
        Which country?
        apparently since the entire population of the Phillippines has an account on this site, I'm sure this poll will get skewed to say the Phillipines

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
          apparently since the entire population of the Phillippines has an account on this site, I'm sure this poll will get skewed to say the Phillipines
          Which country do you think has the best boxer? Ukraine?

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
            America is so far winning the poll.

Comment

Philippines > USA
              Last edited by The Hammer; 05-02-2010, 03:49 AM.

Comment

America > Phillipines

Comment

You cant be serious... Im from the United States, so people will say Im biased, but I think people from all over the world would even know the United States is pretty much top notch talent... The big 3 are Cuba, the United States, and Mexico, with the next in line being Russia, Hungary, Eastern European fighters, and then I'd probably say Canada or Australia, the Phillipines falls somewhere after all those countries, but I think that they are the best Asian boxing nation, you could also make an arguement for Japan.

Comment

U S A ! no question about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X