Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather beat JMM next for him will be BERTO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
    wrong,wrong wrong..floyds about the money..berto=no money..floyd wants pacman and old ass shane can get it too..i dont know why people think he fears shane..he's tried to fight him several times...do ya homework before making blind ass threads
    If he was all about the money why did he turned down 8 mill to fight margacheto?

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
      If he was all about the money why did he turned down 8 mill to fight margacheto?
      He made 10 mill to fight Baldomir, 25 mill to DLH and 20 mill to fight Hatton.

Comment

I have always said that if it was just about a straight fighter then I could see Floyd fighting Berto 1st. The reason being that if he comes down to fight JMM and maybe Pac then its not really that great of an ideal for him to go back to WW and fight Mosley in his 1st fight because Floyd is so small that it Shane could feel like a shock to his system. If Mosley & Cotto come down to fight Pac then when they go back to WW they will still be around 160 in the ring so its no big deal but if Floyd came down then goes back up then he again may be like 148 in the ring and Mosley could feel like a MW to him compared to JMM & Pac. I know Cotto would.

However, thats if everything was perfect and just about fighters. He cant do that though because Mosley is too old for Floyd to fight Berto 1st and Berto isnt a big enough win in most people's eyes right now so Floyd wouldnt get max credit for it. Therefore I say that there is no way I could see Floyd doing that. I dont know why all the haterz think that he doesnt want Moslely. He may not want Cotto or whoever but I definatly think that he would fight Mosley because Mosley wouldnt bully him the way Cotto could. Another reason why Floyd wouldnt fight Berto next is money. If Floyd doesnt get the Pac fight then he would still want leverage in case the Pac fight happeneds next. If Pac beats Cotto and does more numbers then Floyd beating Berto then Floyd is screwed. However, I think Floyd-Mosley would do better numbers than Pac-Cotto so Floyd would have the upper hand in the negotations again. On top of that, Mosley has been off a while. I think Floyd would definatly fight Shane next, espically with Senior back in his ear. Shoot, Berto wasnt even on the hit list, although I think he will be if he keeps winning

Comment

Originally posted by LA BAD BOY View Post
          thats my opinion cuz he doesnt look like he wants PACMAN or MOSLEY.
          He is making all excuse in the world not to fight them.
          like Mosley has 5 loses,Pacman got knock out.
          He aint gonna fight BOB ARUM fighters COTTO or CLOTTEY and
          only one left with belt will be Berto.

I think that if Berto will win tonight and he call Floyd out that
          fight will happen.
          And we all know that Floyd is in love with WBC belts and BERTO got one!
          I've already said this but stil I'm glad you know this.

Comment

LA bad boy YOU dumb freak!! the reason floyd back in boxing cuz of manny pacquiao!! pacman has taken the spotlight!!! floyd is a insecure little ***** and he's crackhead family...................

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              wrong,wrong wrong..floyds about the money..berto=no money..floyd wants pacman and old ass shane can get it too..i dont know why people think he fears shane..he's tried to fight him several times...do ya homework before making blind ass threads
              AGREED..... Money Maybeweather is all about the $$$$, and anyone who doesn't know that by now is with Alice in wonderland. Berto only brings Maybeweather Nickels, and he wants dollars. Its gotta be 1 of possibly 3 fights... Pacquiao, Moses, and or Possibly Cotto. I am gonna go with........hmmmmm

Comment

Working...
              X