No announcement yet.

after a fight how do you celebrate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• after a fight how do you celebrate?

Me before a fight I only eat breakfast and a few fruits and water.

After the fight I go to mcdonalds and eat 2 triple big macs with large fries and maybe another cheeseburger if I'm hungry or I'll eat an entire jumbo pizza.
    then I go home and sleep.I do this if I win or do an exhibition if I lose I just go to sleep hungry and don't eat for like 15 hours after the fight cuz I'm depressed. I think about the food during the fight I usually don't eat this garbage but it tastes really good. BTW I'm not fat I'm 5"11 and 150lbs

What do you guys like to do after you're done your fight how do you reward yourself.

i still do not see how people can eat mcdonalds celebration or not. Everything is cool like fries etc except their meat/chicken. **** is disgusting the absolute lowest grade of meat with so many chemicals.

I would just eat alot of sweets, or a cheeseburger from a reasturant if thats your thing.

Comment

lots and lots of food.

Comment

One or two beers and watch a comedy, thats just my thing

Comment

i usually goto the emergency room to get my brain checked out, then i ice my face for the entire night, got to take care of my self

Comment

Stick to what I was before the fight.. discipline

Comment

..... leave with a ring girl....

Comment

wish I knew im 0-2
                Last edited by fight game; 03-01-2009, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mightymouse2k View Post
                  ..... leave with a ring girl....
                  Hahahahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by I3C727 View Post
                    i still do not see how people can eat mcdonalds celebration or not. Everything is cool like fries etc except their meat/chicken. **** is disgusting the absolute lowest grade of meat with so many chemicals.

I would just eat alot of sweets, or a cheeseburger from a reasturant if thats your thing.
                    exactly i used to work there and their meat technically isnt meat. its glued injected and pressed together. i only eat the fires but i havent ate them since mid last year because i quit fried foods. i wqouldnt **** with any dairy or meat there at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X