**the official 49ers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    the nfl cant go on without kap on a team

not hurt in the slightest. people tend to project emotions on others for some strange reason. happens too often in forums.
    lmao dude you are full of ill will for this guy, hoping no one signs him. Its too late to pretend he didnt hurt your feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
      I can't see him shining wilsons shoes on the sideline he has too much of a ego he would rather be back up for the browns.
      He may not any option..........I'd love to see that....

Comment

• When you're watching the 49ers and dont recognize any of these mother****ers or know their names.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
          When you're watching the 49ers and dont recognize any of these mother****ers or know their names.

Haha yeah basically. It's the numbers throwing me off because not long ago they belonged to someone recognizable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
            Haha yeah basically. It's the numbers throwing me off because not long ago they belonged to someone recognizable.
            We are in for a tough season fellas..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
              We are in for a tough season fellas..........
              Dude, this looks like the Mike Singletary 49ers, Decent Defense with 0 offense! The D will start breaking down with injuries come mid season considering they are on the field 75% of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Dude, this looks like the Mike Singletary 49ers, Decent Defense with 0 offense! The D will start breaking down with injuries come mid season considering they are on the field 75% of the time.
                Hoyer is a holder........dunno who is coming up but hopefully we get a good QB out the draft.............

Comment

Hoyer is a holder........dunno who is coming up but hopefully we get a good QB out the draft.............
                  He reminds me of the 2005-2010 version of Alex Smith. Shanahan needs to baby Hoyer like Harbaugh did to Smith, high percentage passes only, get him used to releasing quick and that should open up downfield. Harbaugh really helped Smith visualize the field by doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    Our defense was badass yesterday but as the broadcast guys pointed out, they were on the field too much due to our ****ty offense and were completely worn down by the 4th quarter.

That rookie running back, Breida, was looking good and Hyde was great. We just don't have a quarterback or any above-the-grain receivers.

I felt pretty good after the game yesterday.... Seattle barely won. I can see these guys improving as the weeks roll on.
                    Last edited by paulf; 09-18-2017, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      Our defense was badass yesterday but as the broadcast guys pointed out, they were on the field too much due to our ****ty offense and were completely worn down by the 4th quarter.

That rookie running back, Breida, was looking good and Hyde was great. We just don't have a quarterback or any above-the-grain receivers.

I felt pretty good after the game yesterday.... Seattle barely won. I can see these guys improving as the weeks roll on.
                      Yeah to be honest I wasnt Disappointed. I knew the D wasnt that bad after week 1 even though we lost by 20. We went for it twice on 4th down at mid field, you cant do that with a fragile offense. High percentage passes and rushing trick plays are the only way the Niners have any chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X