Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Wins Bloody, Controversial Decision Over Carson Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
    You don't want to go that route. We have more H.O.F'ers and greater fighters than you no defense having face first cry babies.
    #BlackLivesMatter, but not to other blacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
      #BlackLivesMatter, but not to other blacks.
      Guys, a Mexican said this, lmao.

Comment

Guys, a Mexican said this, lmao.
        oh, you know. I'm surprised you know anything outside of your mom's basement.

Comment

• Originally posted by spn1025 View Post
          oh, you know. I'm surprised you know anything outside of your mom's basement.
          Damn you crawled under your alt because your main account got ****ted on and gets no respect, lmao.

Comment

The day that a degenerate like you ever slaughters anyone is the day that "the stupid" took over the planet Earth.
            When have I ever lost a back and forth? I'm an owner with multiple degrees. You are the "degenerate". It must be hard to be a red k dirt troll. Constantly getting corrected by your superiors when you spread your ignorance. Your already on your last legs here. Your an off putting twat. If we fought you would be a face first bloody cunt. Your at the bottom rung of NSB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
              When have I ever lost a back and forth? I'm an owner with multiple degrees. You are the "degenerate". It must be hard to be a red k dirt troll. Constantly getting corrected by your superiors when you spread your ignorance. Your already on your last legs here. Your an off putting twat. If we fought you would be a face first bloody cunt. Your at the bottom rung of NSB.
              You don't even know boxing. And stop lying to posters about yourself. You own multiple degrees? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha...

Comment

You don't even know boxing. And stop lying to posters about yourself. You own multiple degrees? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha...
                I don't have to lie about being a member of phi pheta kappa international honors society. I would knock the wind out of you with a down jab. I AM BOXING!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
                  So, the younger one couldnīt finish him, and the blood was because of a headbutt.
                  Actually, two more rounds and Margarine was gonna get burned...

Comment

You don't want to go that route. We have more H.O.F'ers and greater fighters than you no defense having face first cry babies.
                    who gives a ****. stop trying to take credit for other people's accomplishments just because you happen to be the same skin color you loser. there is no we. you haven't done ****.

Comment

• looooooool

Comment

Working...
                      X