Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm Buying the PPV Just to See McGregor Humiliated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're having our fantasy football draft with strippers that night. The guy who finished last place last season is paying for the fight but it'll take back seat to the fine asses that'll be in our faces, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
      Or you can stay up and watch it with friends and family and split the cost between like 10 of you. Oh Ł2 of my own money. How will my wallet cope? Hopefully McGregor doesn't buy another mansion with my money. STFU
      He will literally buy another mansion with your two pounds..It seems you dont understand the math in here.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You are going to be like the 3rd wheel at a party for the Cotto fight....LMAO....or just all alone....lol
        contrary to popular belief, not everyone on earth will be tuned in to Floyd/Conor

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
          He will literally buy another mansion with your two pounds..It seems you dont understand the math in here.
          Jesus Christ you're stupid. Do you take everything that literally?

Of course I know that with his earnings from this fight McGregor will buy a mansion.

But as it's only Ł2 of my cash I'm not gonna give a fuck.

Comment

"I'm putting money in his pocket....that'll show him!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I'm not Floyd's greatest fan, but I respect the absolute hell out of his accomplishments in our sport and his skill as a boxer.

I've rooted against him a few times and rooted for him once or twice.

Saturday night will be one of the times where I am rooting for him.

Whether you like Mayweather's arrogance, confidence or whatever you wanna call it, or not he has earned the right to have that attitude because he is one of the very best in his sport.

McGregor has never boxed professionally in his life and thinks because he is good at MMA he will be able to beat one of the greatest boxers of all time. All the pundits are wrong. All the former fighters. And all the fans. McGregor knows something we don't and he is going to win. Apparently.

It is so disrespectful to our historic sport for McGregor to be able to talk his way into a fight of this magnitude. And to approach it with this level of disrespect.

If somehow, someway McGregor does manage to win it is going to be an absolute hail mary, freak punch.

I say that last bit because I realise nothing is impossible, but more likely McGregor is going to get seriously humiliated.

I'm even a little concerned about his welfare. I mean I know Mayweather isn't a big puncher, but he will be hitting McGregor from angles Conor doesn't even know exists. This is one of the best boxers of all time against someone who has never had a pro fight before. The gulf in class is HUGE.

I think Conor will be pulled out somewhere between rounds 4-7 after being used as target practice and barely laying a glove on Floyd.

Floyd will have had more competition sparring for this fight than the fight itself.

Anyone else only buying to see just how badly Floyd humiliates this guy?
              Good stuff, at least you ain't buying it just to finger blast yourself off like G G G the sad little creepy phag.

Comment

I will buy it too to make floyd have more money to pay the IRS and feed his children.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  I will buy it too to make floyd have more money to pay the IRS and feed his children.
                  He'll make more than Manny will fighting Horne

Comment

Originally posted by BlakBread904 View Post
                    contrary to popular belief, not everyone on earth will be tuned in to Floyd/Conor
                    Who said they would chump.

Comment

it hasn't been since the Oscar fight that i rooted for Floyd...i hope he beats the living **** out of Conor

Comment

Working...
                      X