Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Yes, very EYEronic indeed...whats better is Mosley beat the mother **** out of that pos cheater...did marga******o even land a single punch in that fight? Lmao

Yeah, that fight against Mosley was a brutal beat down that Margacheato took.

Comment

The version of Cotto that fought Canelo vs Margs that fought Alvarez......Cotto would win. I'd love to see Cotto take a knee again but I'm being realistic here. Plus, Margs needs to beat someone decent to pressure Cotto out of NY. Then we have to see if he can get cleared to fight here in the states.

Comment

[QUOTE=Catrin;17744932]
        Originally posted by The Time View Post
        The irony is while that is true, Margarito was worse off, he really wasn't the same after the Cotto fight. That fight took more from Margarito than Cotto, plaster or no plaster. Lost to Mosley, Pacquiao and Cotto and looked bad agsinst mediocre competition.[/QUO

no doubt cotto did a job... but margaritos heart! plaster or no plaster was the biggest factor!
        and as far a mediocre! the guys has been fighting with practically one EYE!!! and yet he wont quit! once again plater or no plaster! I Respect the Fighter but keeping the sport alive and willing to risk his life for us the fans! I respect the fact you don't use plaster as a way to justify the why of things!
        Cotto/Margarito will settle all PENDINGs!
        I know I watch! I know you watch!
        so like I said before! lets push for it

Well, I'm of the opinion that Margarito did cheat.

The way Margarito is now though, he is old and really shot right now. I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto-Margarito 3. But with with the way Margarito is now, Cotto would olbliterate him. Cotto is still fighting on a relatively high level, he's not in his prime anymore but he's fighting at a higher level than Margarito.

If they fought right now I would have Cotto winning by 8th or 9th round TKO.

Margarito's corner or ref will stop it from too much punishment. It would be like 6 or 7 rounds to 2 against Margarito getting pulverized.

A Roach trained Cotto with conditioning coach Gavin McMillan from the Sports Science Lab would obliterate the Margarito of today.

Comment

pshhhhhhh. Please stop.

Some try to paint the picture that Margs has this tremendous heart and courage. I call it stupidity.

It's stupidity when your best defensive tactic is "hit me right in the chin, I'll be good." What some call his relentless pressure, I call plaster courage; knowing good and well that all you have to do is; consistently touch your opponent and last into the late rounds when the plaster wraps harden.

He's a no skill having criminal, and the fact that some hold this guy in high esteem just illustrates the degenerate types that mix within boxing circles.
          Last edited by MikeRo1972; 06-08-2017, 08:07 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
            Tijuana Toronado isnt "eyeing" a damn thing these days. Tijuana Toronado is a fitting name seeing as (pun intended) a Tornado has only 1 eye.

I would say to Cotto, give Margs the fight. In San Juan, with 3 PR judges, a PR Ref, on PR Day weekend, and a 90/10 split.

Otherwise Plaster Wraps can go kick rocks. Nobody cares what trilogy he wants. And for the record, Margs gets stopped again.

Chin and stupidity are always the last 2 things to abandon a boxer. Margs has both in copious amounts.
            Word. Green sent.
            Cotto is not giving that certified criminal one more red sent. He'll get upper cutter to death in a rematch anyway and would eventually get folded by cotto. So not interested.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Time;17745206]
              Originally posted by Catrin View Post

Margarito's heart???

How much heart does a person have when they were caught trying to use plaster in their hand wraps?

I definitely admire those with heart?

But my question is how much heart do you have if you are trying to use illegal plaster on your handwraps in a fight?

Is that having heart?
              F* yeah i call it heart!
              When has margarito quit like cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
                Must hurt to know cheato is a all time cheater.
                I know what margarito brings to the table!
                In the other hand your boy diamante is bust!
                Dont say i did not
                Told you soooo

Comment

[QUOTE=The Time;17745263]

Well, I'm of the opinion that Margarito did cheat.

The way Margarito is now though, he is old and really shot right now. I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto-Margarito 3. But with with the way Margarito is now, Cotto would olbliterate him. Cotto is still fighting on a relatively high level, he's not in his prime anymore but he's fighting at a higher level than Margarito.

If they fought right now I would have Cotto winning by 8th or 9th round TKO.

Margarito's corner or ref will stop it from too much punishment. It would be like 6 or 7 rounds to 2 against Margarito getting pulverized.

A Roach trained Cotto with conditioning coach Gavin McMillan from the Sports Science Lab would obliterate the Margarito of today.
                  Lol....
                  Dude cotto might have the skills
                  But when it comes to quiting... he does not hesitate!
                  As far as margarito going away that easy.... i really doubt
                  More chances for cotto quiting
                  Than margarito winning....

Comment

I know what margarito brings to the table!
                    In the other hand your boy diamante is bust!
                    Dont say i did not
                    Told you soooo
                    So far Vedejo is a bust, I am a realist. But we know Margarito didn't get to fame as a clean fighter.

Comment

[QUOTE=Catrin;17746635]
                      Originally posted by The Time View Post

F* yeah i call it heart!
                      When has margarito quit like cotto?

You call having heart and being fearless getting busted attempting to use illegal plaster wraps?

If he has so much heart and is so brave and fearless, why does he need to use plaster?

Lol, Duh, Margacheato quit before he even stepped into the damn ring. He quit on himself. By having the need to use something other than himself, he is admitting that he is not good enough and that he quit on himself. Duh

Truth is, he has no heart, he showed cowardice by the need he showed to use illegal plaster wraps.

You just destroyed your own argument by saying he has heart because of his need to try illegal plaster hand wraps.

This is all too easy.
                      Last edited by The Time; 06-09-2017, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X