Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the greatest Latino fighter of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    hes just bull****ting, lol, i dont like that f@ggot de la hoya but his resume is clearly better than monzon, easy
    Larry just likes men that hit women.

Comment

Originally posted by cawadoody View Post
      you could also make a case for Barrera
      no you cant, lol, there was a time when his resume that was getting there in greatness but then ,morales beat pacq1uiao and then morales also got a 4th title in 4 divisions, lol, morales shouldve been a 5 division champ but he got robbed in chicago in the david diaz fight, morales beat junior jones(barrera couldnt twice),morales did lose to barrera but the second fight was a clear cut robbery, morales started his career basically fighting undefeated with a super resume , lol, lets not forget, a shot morales also beat a prime pacquiao and made pacquiao cry at the end of the fight
      Last edited by Tha_Greatest; 11-14-2012, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Larry just likes men that hit women.
        maybe he does or maybe hes just gay, lol, a hate mayweather and i hate his adrien broner fans aswell, mayweather will never be greater than most of these guys cause he a guy who never tried to fight the best guys at the time lol, its a shame floyd was too scared to fight margarito and others at their prime, lol, instead he fought corley, bruseles , the big show, baldomir, judah , his wife or whoever the **** that woman was, lol

Comment

Roberto Duran

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Duran
            Chavez
            Sanchez
            Lopez
            Monzon
            Arguello
            Marquez
            Finally somebody mentions Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Finally somebody mentions Marquez
              i can also see that but in reality, lol, no latino fighter holds anything on oscars resume, lol, marq1uez did beat pacman but oscars faded azz did look incredible against floyd(marquez didnt

Comment

Duran.

Are people trying to make a case for ODH being the greatest latino fighter? I can't help but find that amusing

Comment

Duran. And he is from Panama. I got Kid Gavilan, Panama Al Brown, Carlos Monzon and Finito Lopez completing the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    no you cant, lol, there was a time when his resume that was getting there in greatness but then ,morales beat pacq1uiao and then morales also got a 4th title in 4 divisions, lol, morales shouldve been a 5 division champ but he got robbed in chicago in the david diaz fight, morales beat junior jones(barrera couldnt twice),morales did lose to barrera but the second fight was a clear cut robbery, morales started his career basically fighting undefeated with a super resume , lol, lets not forget, a shot morales also beat a prime pacquiao and made pacquiao cry at the end of the fight
                    Yea but the first fdight was a robbery in Morales favor.

Comment

Duran by about 15 spots. Then Chavez sr., Monzon, Carlos Ortiz, etc.

Lopez is kind of overrated to me. Better mexican fighters to me out there like Saldivar, Ortiz, Sr. etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X