No announcement yet.

I am ****in high as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah yessir!

i used to smoke about 2 packs a cigarettes a night easily when having one of 'those' nights!

we used to joke about always licking of lips and chomping of teeth... "yo travis is definitely lit the f up, look at how bad he's alligator snaking over there"

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      hahahah yessir!

i used to smoke about 2 packs a cigarettes a night easily when having one of 'those' nights!

we used to joke about always licking of lips and chomping of teeth... "yo travis is definitely lit the f up, look at how bad he's alligator snaking over there"
      Yeah man its a good ****ing time but I can't do it too often. Maybe twice a year. Im getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        Yeah man its a good ****ing time but I can't do it too often. Maybe twice a year. Im getting old.
        yeah, it was an all weekend thing, then a once a month thing and now its been years at this point....

havent gone down that road in a while, think about it though from time to time

Comment

cancels???

it only makes it better!

depends on the person and the coke actually

coke has a reputation of being a 'selfish' drug...doesn't let the other drugs take effect

when i used to yip up, i could smoke an 8th of kush and pound a 30pack and wouldn't feel much of a difference

i miss coke...its been almost a year

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            depends on the person and the coke actually

coke has a reputation of being a 'selfish' drug...doesn't let the other drugs take effect

when i used to yip up, i could smoke an 8th of kush and pound a 30pack and wouldn't feel much of a difference

i miss coke...its been almost a year
            well yeah, thats all a given

but you dose according to what you're looking for that evening..... errr morning

Comment

well yeah, thats all a given

but you dose according to what you're looking for that evening..... errr morning

half of my boys are in vegas this weekend for a bachelor party and the other night, they showed me the yay they were bringing...they chopped up a few lines...a couple of girls were there...we had plenty of beer

i was sooOOOOOooOOOoo tempted...

when they handed me the rolled up dollar, i actually took it and was about to until i realized that its been almost a year...i stayed sober (beer and herb) that night

Comment

FML, the place I live everything cost twice what you are paying and the quality is horrendous.
                Never done coke personally but I have heard from friend who tell me it's absolutely garbage in Sweden.
                You pay 120$ for a gram.........a gram......

The price on weed is through the roof too... 5 grams is around 75$ and it's never above medium quality...

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  FML, the place I live everything cost twice what you are paying and the quality is horrendous.
                  Never done coke personally but I have heard from friend who tell me it's absolutely garbage in Sweden.
                  You pay 120$ for a gram.........a gram......

The price on weed is through the roof too... 5 grams is around 75$ and it's never above medium quality...

$120 a gram for yay?!?! yeeeeaaaahh...that's a good deterrent not to do the drug

5 grams for $75 weed is pretty good tho...you get 3.5 grams here in cali for about $40

Comment

half of my boys are in vegas this weekend for a bachelor party and the other night, they showed me the yay they were bringing...they chopped up a few lines...a couple of girls were there...we had plenty of beer

i was sooOOOOOooOOOoo tempted...

when they handed me the rolled up dollar, i actually took it and was about to until i realized that its been almost a year...i stayed sober (beer and herb) that night
                    man!!!!

i've been in those shoes before and kinda dont miss them

if im gonna be around it i better be doing it, and as long as i dont see it i dont feel like doing it

every once in a while i catch a whiff of ether or some kind of substance like that and i'll get chills and wide eyed etc

Comment

$120 a gram for yay?!?! yeeeeaaaahh...that's a good deterrent not to do the drug

5 grams for $75 weed is pretty good tho...you get 3.5 grams here in cali for about $40
                      still extremely expensive... and hard to get...
                      You need ninja connections to get weed in Sweden.
                      Also I gave you the minimum price...
                      Sometimes it's over 85-90 $ even heard of people who pay over 100 for 5 grams.
                      I's a ****ing joke.

So what do you guys pay for coke with okay quality?

Comment

Working...
                      X