Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Gennady Golovkin lack power in his jabs? Why Canelo's face was barely marked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keepemup View Post
    He's attempting to say that the jab that GGG throws which touches Canelo's face with him leaning down and back to get away from it indicates the serious pain and damage that was received.

It's really just a good fighter with reflexes reacting to mitigate being caught in an awkward position and preparing to throw an uppercut in return.
    Pay attention plz. He gets hit with the jab then gets low. He walked into it flush, there was no mitigation.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      Yeah I do as well as about 8 punches in this sequence alone of GGG taken huge shots to the body and face
      Canelo shows GGG how to fight mexican style from r/Boxing

It's simple GGG jabs aren't doing as much punishment as canelo power shots it ain't rocket science.
      Power > Jabs

It's also why GGG face was so phuked up like we never seen GGG face look after a fight while canelo has been marked up worse against much smaller less powerful fighters. Because canelo landed whatever he wanted and owned the power punches and GGG only outlanded canelo is jabs. LMAO
      Hmm, looks like they're circling each other at the center of the ring. GGG ran all night, doe...

Comment

Power punches to the head and body >>>>>> jabs. I like GGG, and he fought his heart out in that late rally, and it was a close fight. But it’s clear as day who came with a better game plan and who inflicted more damage.
        Last edited by dibzvincent143; 09-22-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
          Power punches to the head and body >>>>>> jabs. I like GGG, and he fought his heart out in that late rally, and it was close fight. But it’s clear as day who came with a better game plan and who inflicted more damage.
          short but to the point....I feel the same way

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Power punches to the head and body >>>>>> jabs. I like GGG, and he fought his heart out in that late rally, and it was a close fight. But it’s clear as day who came with a better game plan and who inflicted more damage.
            Anyone trying to make the argument that jabs do more damage then power shots and body shots has lost all sense of reality. And ironic GGG before fighting canelo was the killer power puncher and arguably the most devestating body puncher but now that he can't land those shots and canelo is dominating him in both areas these pitty pat jabs hurt more? GGG face is looking bad in these fights worse then we ever seen him look and canelo face isn't even worse then we seen in fights against smaller weaker punchers then GGG. Why? Because the disparity in power shots canelo is landing and GGG can't land. Power punches > Jabs

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              oh no we understand that

we just don't put 2-3x as much weight into a landed jab for golovkin as you all want to
              Curt as you typed this you know your full of BS..

Comment

Working...
              X