Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder vs Tyson Fury is 100% ON!! Don't listen to the fake news!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder vs Tyson Fury is 100% ON!! Don't listen to the fake news!

It's ON! It's happening! Trust me! Just cause fat Dan spoke to a 'source' doesn't mean ****! The man is probably on Eddies payroll! My sources revealed that a date and venue will be confirmed next week 100%.

wilder cherry picks undercard fighter who is mentally unstable and woefully out of shape. this is his super fight that will lead him to the top

Comment

Are those the same sources that allowed you to post an "exclusive" on here about his comeback opponent...about an hour after it'd been doing the rounds on any major news site?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        It's ON! It's happening! Trust me! Just cause fat Dan spoke to a 'source' doesn't mean ****! The man is probably on Eddies payroll! My sources revealed that a date and venue will be confirmed next week 100%.
        OK little troll, let's see if you are right, when is the announcement?

Comment

17 weight classes.
          Yet, there are 60 or more, so-called 'world champions'.
          Today, professional boxing has become fake news.

Comment

How do you know?

Comment

Your sources your just a troll on a Boxing Forum - Lets have some proof oh yeah I suppose it's all hush hush.

Comment

No news is good news. If Wilder or Fury start chirping to the media, then you will know that negotiations have hit a snag, but as long as both guys stay silent then that means their promoters are finalizing a deal. Just my opinion.

Comment

It’s been all over Twitter for hours now. Is that your source?

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    OK little troll, let's see if you are right, when is the announcement?
                    any poster that has a name tysonfury tbe should not be listened to.
                    boks tbe is a loony lol

Comment

Working...
                    X