Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez on Porter-Spence Unification, Thurman's Direct Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Of course he does!
    Should Errol choose Mikey for the paper, or Porter for the strap?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      It almost feels like Porter WANTS the WBC to say he MUST fight Ugas or Berto!
      LOL....Yeah porter let out a statement a couple of weeks ago saying if he doesn't fight Errol its not his fault cuz he knew this was coming. porter & his pops get shook when it comes to Errol....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        LOL....Yeah porter let out a statement a couple of weeks ago saying if he doesn't fight Errol its not his fault cuz he knew this was coming. porter & his pops get shook when it comes to Errol....LOL
        "Yeah, you know, what had happened was, the WBC..."

Comment

Should Errol choose Mikey for the paper, or Porter for the strap?
          Porter for the strap. The difference between the Garcia paper and the Porter paper would not exceed the leverage he'd gain over Bud in negotiations.

Comment

This is exactly how spence is being boxed out the game. He has NO ONE to fight literally!!! It sucks for all of us because he is just now entering his prime years. He might have to put his dreams on hold and move up in weight to fight hurd even though im sure he doesnt want to step on his brothers toes. what the fk is spence supposed to do? porter thurman and crawford are basically off limits and there is no way pac will fight him either at this stage. makes me sick to my stomach!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Porter for the strap. The difference between the Garcia paper and the Porter paper would not exceed the leverage he'd gain over Bud in negotiations.
              I see you! I concur! Porter should be Plan A! Mikey should be Plan B!

What's funny is that we all feel like, myself included, that Errol fighting Mikey is unfair, but both Mikey (Broner, Lipinets) and Crawford (Undisputed JWW) have done well @ 140, but both have done little to nothing to prove they're a legit threat to Spence @ 147! It's like we believe in Crawford more than Mikey, yet both are undefeated!

The "eye-test" tells me Crawford is the better fighter, but Crawford has yet to be tested @ 147, and Benavidez is not a real test either! I would love to see Danny Garcia fight either Mikey or Bud before either faces "The Truth!"

Comment

It almost feels like Porter WANTS the WBC to say he MUST fight Ugas or Berto!
                Exactly! Finally someone who gets it!

Comment

Ugas has almost no entertainment value. He should hand out blankets and pillows with his fights. Berto has nothing to prove and he's made millions. There's only one fight we want to see between the aforementioned 5 contestants Porter/Spence. Pay the step aside money and do it.

Comment

Porter would rather fight anybody other than spence jr and I really think Keith Thurman should be the first one to get a shot at the strap nobody wants to see Berto

Comment

Working...
                    X