Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skillwise, is Mikey Garcia better than Juan Manuel Marquez ever was?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    While I agree Marquez is a bit overrated, the way he acts like Mikey is not is hilarious. When and how did Garcia become this all time legend, and against who?
    Ok why is Marquez overrated?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Against who?
      If you want a response try specifying your question. Or, are you just throwing a fit because I said jmm is overrated?

Comment

Ok why is Marquez overrated?
        He is. He didnt fight many quality guys for someone with over 60 fights. Has gift wins as well. Doesnt mean hes not great, but when people say hes the greatest Mexican fighter of all time, thats overrating him. And I have seen that alot on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          If you want a response try specifying your question. Or, are you just throwing a fit because I said jmm is overrated?
          If you don't understand what "against who?" means on a boxing forum you need to find something else to do with your time, vagina.

Comment

He is. He didnt fight many quality guys for someone with over 60 fights. Has gift wins as well. Doesnt mean hes not great, but when people say hes the greatest Mexican fighter of all time, thats overrating him. And I have seen that alot on here.
            Sounds like you're describing Julio Caesar Chavez.

Comment

Mikey seems repetitive to me.

Juan was much more fluid.

Comment

If you don't understand what "against who?" means on a boxing forum you need to find something else to do with your time, vagina.
                Wow, you still can't explain which sentence you were taking about. If you're too dumb to articulate a point, I'm the wrong guy to be bothering.

Why are so many JMM fans such tender little vaginas? That's probably why they love him, he cried and bytched just like they love to.

Comment

He fought everybody that was anybody, over rated my ass JMM is one of the greatest counter punches in history, so text book correct and a heart the size of a Racehorse.

Over rated lol you people must have just started following this sport.

Comment

Agreed. Truth, his career would be forgotten if he weren't Pac's nemesis.
                    Don't get me wrong, I actually like the guy and study his style. His hardcore fans are beyond annoying though. They usually can't even explain what was great about the guy. You have to explain it to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                      Wow, you still can't explain which sentence you were taking about. If you're too dumb to articulate a point, I'm the wrong guy to be bothering.

Why are so many JMM fans such tender little vaginas? That's probably why they love him, he cried and bytched just like they love to.
                      lmao @ that post about Mikey Garcia you wrote, fool. You're a *****ing idiot. Truly a ***** poster. You're just as bad as they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X