No announcement yet.

Luka Doncic is coming. The Great Light Hope. Teams beware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    I’m right pretty soon the world will see it too. Doncic will get exposed in the NBA.
    Bet you thought the knicks were dumb to take Kristaps when they did, and same with the Bulls and Lauri

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Bet you thought the knicks were dumb to take Kristaps when they did, and same with the Bulls and Lauri
      Porzingis won what exactly? He’s out with an ACL right now. He hasn’t been able to take the Knicks to the playoffs. Because He is another European player that is soft.
      Markenan looks mediocre but I want to see him play a whole 82 games first though before I judge him.

Besides Anthony Davis, American, is their Father he’s better than both of them put together. He will drop 50 on either one of them whenever he wants.
      The Knicks would make a trade for Davis for KP in a heartbeat if they could.
      He’s better in the paint, runs the floor consistently, plays better defense, and is a more dangerous offensive threat.
      Any European player you name I can name an American player that is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
        Porzingis won what exactly? He’s out with an ACL right now. He hasn’t been able to take the Knicks to the playoffs. Because He is another European player that is soft.
        Markenan looks mediocre but I want to see him play a whole 82 games first though before I judge him.

Besides Anthony Davis, American, is their Father he’s better than both of them put together. He will drop 50 on either one of them whenever he wants.
        The Knicks would make a trade for Davis for KP in a heartbeat if they could.
        He’s better in the paint, runs the floor consistently, plays better defense, and is a more dangerous offensive threat.
        Any European player you name I can name an American player that is much better.
        I never said that they weren't the best. But I'm telling you, Luka Doncic is special

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Build That Wall; 06-21-2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Doncic getting exposed in the NBA??

Man why do dudes instead watching and reading as much as they can and finding a new player to be a fan of rather hate?

There are sooo many videos and analysis on his strengths amd weaknesses.

Literally NO ONE has a take that Doncic will be exposed and bust. Thats beyond ****ing stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post

Dude...

Porzingis
                Jokic
                Poetl
                Bogdan
                Boban
                Nurkic
                Giannis
                Jonas Val
                Vuc
                Rubio
                Thabo
                Yao
                Dragic
                Diaw
                Dirk
                Batum
                Nene
                Ibaka
                Lauri

Im on my phone or I could just go on and on with players.

I mean past and present you could name close to 100 players that are solid NBA players

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                  He sure likes dribbling with his right hand.
                  Curry likes dribbling with his head down. Whatever works get your shot off.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    Dude...

Porzingis
                    Jokic
                    Poetl
                    Bogdan
                    Boban
                    Nurkic
                    Giannis
                    Jonas Val
                    Vuc
                    Rubio
                    Thabo
                    Yao
                    Dragic
                    Diaw
                    Dirk
                    Batum
                    Nene
                    Ibaka
                    Lauri

Im on my phone or I could just go on and on with players.

I mean past and present you could name close to 100 players that are solid NBA players

Can only put 4 pictures in

Comment

Make basketball great again

Comment

Working...
                      X