Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmm Looks like it's not guaranteed dervyachenko can fight on May 5th. Watch video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmm Looks like it's not guaranteed dervyachenko can fight on May 5th. Watch video

Watch 1:30. Loeffler is implying that they would fight him on May 5th and that ggg wants to fight, but dibella may not want dervyachenko to fight on may 5th and push the date back. That's how I read it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHGoGGwLd1I

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Watch 1:30. Loeffler is implying that they would fight him on May 5th and that ggg wants to fight, but dibella may not want dervyachenko to fight on may 5th and push the date back. That's how I read it.

no he didnt imply ****, but here is dibella telling you straight that his fighter is ready for 5 de mayo https://www.boxingscene.com/derevyanchenko-wbc-prez-serious-odds-over-golovkin-shot--127027

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post

The money isn't there for there according to Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The money isn't there for there according to Tom

on a mando fight?? weird... if he cant afford to pay his mandos how is he going to keep his belts??

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
          on a mando fight?? weird... if he cant afford to pay his mandos how is he going to keep his belts??
          To make it on May 5th the money isn't there. This date was originally PPV so they had to get money from elsewhere to make this date.

Comment

To make it on May 5th the money isn't there. This date was originally PPV so they had to get money from elsewhere to make this date.
            or they can just move the date??
            anyways, how ggg cant afford to pay mandos?? i tought he was this huge superstar who deserved 50-50 or 60-40 splits vs canelo... being a mando he should just split the revenue at a fair pct...

Comment

I'm starting to be ok with a garbage fight. Would be ok so long as we get a Derevyanchenko or Saunders fight later.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                I'm starting to be ok with a garbage fight. Would be ok so long as we get a Derevyanchenko or Saunders fight later.
                you too??
                cmom man, dont give up into the fanboism yet...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                  you too??
                  cmom man, dont give up into the fanboism yet...
                  So long as GGG unifies and takes care of his mandatories i don't care. I don't care about as Canelo rematch either though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    So long as GGG unifies and takes care of his mandatories i don't care. I don't care about as Canelo rematch either though.
                    if he wanted to unify he will be in talks with bjs for a fight in june... they dont want to move from may cuz they want the canelo rematch on september... they will go as far as to wait until canelos hearing to announce a fight... i wont blame ggg for that, but vanes ?? a mediocre jmw, not even a mw..

Comment

Working...
                    X