Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you make friends with your neighbors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell no. I can't stand it. My neighbor right now is a gorgeous young woman and I still avoid her. I just hate the idea of getting too personal with my neighbors.

I made the mistake of waving at my last one and before long they were ringing my doorbell at 8pm with cookies, striking up pointless conversations when I'm in a hurry to drive off in the morning, etc. Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Hell no. I can't stand it. My neighbor right now is a gorgeous young woman and I still avoid her. I just hate the idea of getting too personal with my neighbors.

I made the mistake of waving at my last one and before long they were ringing my doorbell at 8pm with cookies, striking up pointless conversations when I'm in a hurry to drive off in the morning, etc. Lesson learned.
      I'd love to have a gorgeous young woman as my neighbor.

I live next to heroin dealers, they don't snitch on me and I don't snitch on them.

Comment

In the philippines, my neigbors are my chilhood friends growing up. Im always ourside playing with them. There's a negative on that as some neighbors are nosey and create gossips. But being friends with neighbors has more positive than negative imo specially in the philippines.

Here in the US i only have that "nod ans hi" relationship with my neigbors but im already an adult when i moved here.

Comment

Just the casual hi and bye. Try to make small talk when i can. Wouldnt trust them though.

Comment

Yeah Hi and Bye is better. When neighbors offer their 2 cents or "help" they always seem like they are crossing the line or being creepy.

My neighbor is mad cool but around xmas time he felt comfortable enough to invite me to his cult church they were 7th day or JLDS or some crap like that. I shot him down fast lol. I told him we go to a very modern church thats laid back. I don't like the churches that make you dress up and attend these long services in stuffy sanctuaries lol. his wife then said wow i never thought of it like that.

i got 2 neighbors who always invite me over to drink at their pads, but i always decline because i think thats when things get real weird. and then next thing u know they asking u to sign up for their MLM or worse babysit their kids or dog when they out of town. yeah right.

Comment

Neighbour is a f4ggot with a loud dog and plays g4y AF music. The Police? What straight man with an IQ over 85 listens to that shyt?

Comment

I don't always talk to my neighbors but when I do, I...

Comment

No. Hi and bye is all. Most of the time, I prefer to even avoid that much.

Comment

Yes I do.

I peep through my neighbors' windows every night. I'm good friends with my neighbors, they just don't know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                      Growing up my mom and dad always told me that its better to just share a cordial, "hi & bye" relationship with your neighbors. The reasoning they said, neighbors tend to be nosey and gossip, and that = DRAMA.

With that said, you can find my next door neighbor on just about anybody and everybodies lawn starting up and carrying a conversation with anyone that will listen. Hes 1 of those guys that loves to give advice and is very opinionated but yet he is never asked for it. Anyways, it really bothers him that I dont speak to much to him nor have I taken any of "his advice."

Am I wrong?
                      I dispise my neighbours, noisiest inbreds I've ever come across they constantly make as much noise as possible and laugh about it yet when I leave my property and see them they literally sprint inside there place to avoid a confrontation. Or they go out and get in there car quickly as possible it's frustrating as they have young children and I'm not one to cause aggravation in front of kids so I can't knock there door they are lucky I'm decent enough. They need the backs of there heads punched in.
                      Last edited by PsychoPat; 02-27-2018, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X