No announcement yet.

WBO and ARUM Got MATTHYSse Roadblocked? Just Have Maquina vs HORN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBO and ARUM Got MATTHYSse Roadblocked? Just Have Maquina vs HORN

PAC with his “suspended” WBO status, just enforce the Aussie to fight the Argentinian

Matthyse fighting that Thai guy though

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Matthyse fighting that Thai guy though
      I haven’t checked, where is Lucas in the orgs? See where he is climbing. As we see, he’s #1 in the WBO

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        I haven’t checked, where is Lucas in the orgs? See where he is climbing. As we see, he’s #1 in the WBO
        Hes supposed to be fighting Tewa Kiram for the WBA regular, not confirmed yet though, think Golden Boy have a HBO date in January though. WBO ranking dont matter, Crawford the mandatory.

Comment

Hes supposed to be fighting Tewa Kiram for the WBA regular, not confirmed yet though, think Golden Boy have a HBO date in January though. WBO ranking dont matter, Crawford the mandatory.
          I see, but how is Crawford a mando strictly for WBO when ideally he capped every org at 140. What about the ''mandos'' or the positioning within the orgs?

Doesn't Jeff Horn get to exercise a Voluntary?

Ring nor ESPN have acknowledged Crawford since last week being ranked at 147, but BOXREC has TC at #1.

Either way, that's not bad for Lucas with the Regular. GBP is doing a good radar. Hopefully if he gets passed Kiram with another KO then I would assume he gets another title opportunity.

Comment

I see, but how is Crawford a mando strictly for WBO when ideally he capped every org at 140. What about the ''mandos'' or the positioning within the orgs?

Doesn't Jeff Horn get to exercise a Voluntary?

Ring nor ESPN have acknowledged Crawford since last week being ranked at 147, but BOXREC has TC at #1.

Either way, that's not bad for Lucas with the Regular. GBP is doing a good radar. Hopefully if he gets passed Kiram with another KO then I would assume he gets another title opportunity.
            Crawford was a WBO Super Champion, they have some rule, Super Champion automatically becomes mandatory when they move up.

Horns got his voluntary against Corcoran, has 90 days to fight Crawford after that.

Crawford aint fought as a welterweight yet so Ring and ESPN haven't ranked him, Boxrec just a computer system

Yeah, Matthyse may aswell fight this guy, can see welterweight being stagnant for 2018. Unifications wont come til the end of 2018 at the earliest. Thurman wants 2 fights before he takes on Spence. Crawford the best you can hope for is Pacquiao retirement fight, though Pacquiao probably fight McGregor instead.

Comment

Crawford was a WBO Super Champion, they have some rule, Super Champion automatically becomes mandatory when they move up.

Horns got his voluntary against Corcoran, has 90 days to fight Crawford after that.

Crawford aint fought as a welterweight yet so Ring and ESPN haven't ranked him, Boxrec just a computer system

Yeah, Matthyse may aswell fight this guy, can see welterweight being stagnant for 2018. Unifications wont come til the end of 2018 at the earliest. Thurman wants 2 fights before he takes on Spence. Crawford the best you can hope for is Pacquiao retirement fight, though Pacquiao probably fight McGregor instead.
              I never noticed that. I thought the WBA only had ''Super'' Champs, whereas the WBC rolls with ''Interim'' as the ''Regular.''

IBF's #1 usually become the mando for the Champ as I see it blank in their charts.

WBO, I could've sworn they were just classic.

Comment

Ring magazine dont mean **** who the hell reads it, it is out of date but 4 months each issue

Comment

I never noticed that. I thought the WBA only had ''Super'' Champs, whereas the WBC rolls with ''Interim'' as the ''Regular.''

IBF's #1 usually become the mando for the Champ as I see it blank in their charts.

WBO, I could've sworn they were just classic.
                  WBO's version is different, its like a lifetime achievement award. Get special privileges with it http://www.wboboxing.com/what-is-a-wbo-super-champion/

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    Ring magazine dont mean **** who the hell reads it, it is out of date but 4 months each issue
                    Just answering Mirkos question. I don't use The Ring, strictly TBRB for me. TBRB still have Crawford as a super-lightweight aswell, wont get a welterweight ranking til hes fought there

Comment

Working...
                    X