Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam Finalized For October 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I've been hyping AJ to my US friends. He's starting to look suspect lol[/QUOTE]
    how is this Joshua's fault dude, like really now

Comment

• Takam is more of a brawler than Pulev, so this will be a good look and a good test for Joshua on short notice. All fighters need a dose of adversity to keep em sharp. When Joshua/Wilder does happen, Anthony will be glad he had the Takam and Wlad fights as prep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
        Should have called up big baby or luis ortiz. Still a better opponent than wilders whole resume. So props to joshua.
        Big baby has fight lined up promoted by Eddie Hearn so he could have switched as for Ortiz drug cheats should not be rewarded no professional athelete has high blood pressure

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
          Big baby has fight lined up promoted by Eddie Hearn so he could have switched as for Ortiz drug cheats should not be rewarded no professional athelete has high blood pressure
          Wouldn't be surprised to see Joshua/Miller happening next, espescially with the WBA situation up in the air. I'd prefer to see that fight happening with Miller getting a proper training camp.

Youll be hard pressed to find any heavyweight that would jump in with 2 weeks notice, Takam has known for months there was a chance he could be stepping in, he's had a chance to train for the fight.

Comment

• Rules or not this isn't a PPV worthy fight in my opinion. PPV fights used to be special. These days...

Comment

• Originally posted by rudy View Post
              None of what you posted is remotely reality .High blood pressure is the MOST COMMON cardiovascular problem discovered in athletes. It also is more common in older people and i would guess Ortiz is over 40 and maybe closer to 50 as some boxers suggest ? Who cares the amount of ignorance on this forum never shocks me ,. lol

Hearn has had Takam on stand by the entire time and is a mandatory for Joshua he needs to fight in place of Pulev . Where would Miller remotely fit in this equation ? You guys never fail with these types of posts . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                None of what you posted is remotely reality .High blood pressure is the MOST COMMON cardiovascular problem discovered in athletes. It also is more common in older people and i would guess Ortiz is over 40 and maybe closer to 50 as some boxers suggest ? Who cares the amount of ignorance on this forum never shocks me ,. lol

Hearn has had Takam on stand by the entire time and is a mandatory for Joshua he needs to fight in place of Pulev . Where would Miller remotely fit in this equation ? You guys never fail with these types of posts . lol
                you dumb thick piece of ****, name a boxer who has high blood pressure and fights

Comment

• Originally posted by David1976 View Post
                  Rules or not this isn't a PPV worthy fight in my opinion. PPV fights used to be special. These days...
                  It is know different than having sex with a whore, the first time is good you get dirty and do what you want.

if you got that every night it will not feel the same, you do it but you will resent paying for it after a several times

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    You brits are easy to please lol this is a **** fight and you all know it. And yes I am very familiar with takam. He gets sparked quicker than Pulev lol �� On second thought it's probably going to happen around the same time.

Damn I've been hyping AJ to my US friends. He's starting to look suspect lol
                    Its his mando fight dafty

Comment

• Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                      Yeah they should've got a real challenger like Gerald Washington or Chris arreola
                      Or an old guy or inferior fighter like a Whyte rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X