Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new life of Sergio Martinez. Business man, Writer, Stand up comedian, Actor...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Hey him and maidana are like the new age maradona there.
    Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Sounds weird but he's actually really charismatic and pretty funny.

But it's good to hear he's doing well.

Sergio was the peoples champ for a little bit and looks like that's helped him. I heard he had won some ish over Messi in his country at the time which speaks volumes to his popularity. Apparently Maidana and him are pretty ig deals out there.
    Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
    no wife and kids for sergio? dude is probably gay
    To be honest, Sergio is hated here a lot. He wasn't known until 2012. The Chavez jr fight catapulted him to stardom here. But his fight against Murray was not what the casual fans expected, so a lot of casual fans started calling him "smoke seller", "pretender", etc. The Cotto fight sealed it, his haters were so happy. They were calling him "marvelous woman" etc.

He lost half the popularity he had, and he barely appears on the media now, just like his pre-2012 years.

Everytime I wanna find out something about him, I have to look on internet. He is not on TV anymore.

He's also hated because there are rumors that he's bisexual or gay, and that doesn't help him at all by the "macho" mentality of some of the sports fans here.

Most "hardcore" boxing fans still respect him, though there's some resistance from some core of the people inside boxing, including some fighters and trainers, who reject him because of his success basically. They are jelous.

He has had many GFs so I wouldn't say he's gay but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he's gay in the closet.

Maidana is more respected generally than him.

Comment

Hahah I used to joke around that he was queer, but honestly I don't think he is.

Think he's just had a lot of problems with marriage and females before (read that his ex-wife was a stalker?)

So he prolly just keeps a few sidepieces in private.

You'd have heard something more concrete by now about him being gay, like rumors of being spotted at gay bars in the past, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        To be honest, Sergio is hated here a lot. He wasn't known until 2012. The Chavez jr fight catapulted him to stardom here. But his fight against Murray was not what the casual fans expected, so a lot of casual fans started calling him "smoke seller", "pretender", etc. The Cotto fight sealed it, his haters were so happy. They were calling him "marvelous woman" etc.

He lost half the popularity he had, and he barely appears on the media now, just like his pre-2012 years.

Everytime I wanna find out something about him, I have to look on internet. He is not on TV anymore.

He's also hated because there are rumors that he's bisexual or gay, and that doesn't help him at all by the "macho" mentality of some of the sports fans here.

Most "hardcore" boxing fans still respect him, though there's some resistance from some core of the people inside boxing, including some fighters and trainers, who reject him because of his success basically. They are jelous.

He has had many GFs so I wouldn't say he's gay but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he's gay in the closet.

Interesante.

Thanks for sharing,

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Hahah I used to joke around that he was queer, but honestly I don't think he is.

Think he's just had a lot of problems with marriage and females before (read that his ex-wife was a stalker?)

So he prolly just keeps a few sidepieces in private.

You'd have heard something more concrete by now about him being gay, like rumors of being spotted at gay bars in the past, etc.
          His former trainer (they are not friends anymore, probably money reasons behind) threatened to tell to the press "something he saw" when they were on a restaurant and he was just coming back from the toilette. I guess maybe he saw Sergio kissing with some guy.

Does it matter anyway is he is bisexual or gay? I guess it's just our curiosity.

Comment

His former trainer (they are not friends anymore, probably money reasons behind) threatened to tell to the press "something he saw" when they were on a restaurant and he was just coming back from the toilette. I guess maybe he saw Sergio kissing with some guy.

Does it matter anyway is he is bisexual or gay? I guess it's just our curiosity.
            Hahah damn.... But the fact that they had a serious falling out, questions his motive/credibility somewhat.

Yeah it doesn't matter; you'll always have curiosity regarding the subject, doe.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Hahah damn.... But the fact that they had a serious falling out, questions his motive/credibility somewhat.

Yeah it doesn't matter; you'll always have curiosity regarding the subject, doe.
              Found an article, now that I've read it again, I believe his former trainer saw Sergio trying to kiss his wife or something. Here's the full interview in spanish http://izquierdazo.com/ex-entrenador...avilla-martnez

Maybe you can translate it with some tool.

Sergio answered back but I don't remember what he said. Like he didn't give it importance.

Comment

Lmao it's funny you said he might be gay he always had a weird vibe.

Comment

Good for him. Sergio is a dish

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    no wife and kids for sergio? dude is probably gay
                    Maybe he just wanted to keep some of his money.

Comment

really? I always thought martinez was way more popular than maidana he was the middleweight champ following in monzon's footsteps and had that huge homecoming fight against murray in a soccer stadium maidana never had that. well if he was gay he wouldn't come out because it would totally destroy his popularity in argentina so that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X