No announcement yet.

Cotto vs. Kirkland, Rigo vs. Flores in Texas on 2/25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F it I'm buying it.
    Never seen these two guys in a bad fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
      ****, I actually hope it does poor live gate sales so they move my ass down. I went from section 204 to section 19 for Kovalev vs. Ward. I've been pulling this move for years.
      Move you down? They don't allow you to move on your own? Do they really monitor that ****? When I went to Atlantic city they didn't give a damn if you moved. Same thing here in Tampa for the UFC event we had. If I tried to pull that move though, knowing my luck, I'd get kicked out or something so I always just buy seats right behind floor seats.
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 12-08-2016, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Move you down? They don't allow you to move on your own? Do they really monitor that ****? When I went to Atlantic city they didn't give a damn if you moved. Same thing here in Tampa for the UFC event we had.
        I'm sure it all depends on the promoter, the size of the production, and the event staff of the venue. I've also been to fight cards where nobody cares where you go. But for large broadcasts like PPV, they'll swap people's tickets from the top section to move them down and make the crowd look big.

Comment

MIGUEL COTTO AND GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX TO RETURN ON HBO PPV

https://www.frontproofmedia.com/boxi...urn-on-hbo-ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Hold up this is PPV?
            yup and it shouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              yup and it shouldn't be.
              This would kill on regular HBO

Comment