Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love white american trump supporting women

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Ok then, what actions are you basing your claim that Trump voters wanted to "Make America White Again"?

I'll need specific actions, sourced if asked of course.

Your claim, now you have to prove it.

This will be fun....
      I'd like to refer you to my "Hate Crime" thread. Plenty of evidence there as to the racist actions of Trump voters post-election, including direct references to a new, White America.

As for what makes them racist in the act of voting, which I sense is at the root of your question, or at least what you're grasping at because it's the most abstract action, and hence not something as readily seen on video, it's their support for racist or bigoted ideas to be implemented that makes them such.

When you're supporting:

1. Banning Muslims.

2. Deporting/rejecting immigrants under the assumption that the Mexican minority are mostly racists and drug-dealers.

3. Building a wall to keep Mexicans out under the same assumption.

4. Creating a national registry for Muslim citizens using Japanese internment camps as a historical pretext.

Don't you tell me that you're not a racist and a bigot.

Those are racist and bigoted ideas, and if you supported them, then you're a racist and a bigot.

No ifs or buts.

I don't care if you CLAIM you're not.

You are.

That's like if a person dressed in a KKK outfit ordered the lynching of a Black person, only to be caught by the police in the act, and claimed: "But I'm not a racist, though. I just like seeing the lynching of Black people in my KKK costume."

Don't think for one second that because it was an act of voting that it somehow separates you from the actions now slated to take place.

You ordered them.

And don't even try finding ways to excuse those racist actions, especially when Donald Trump's grandfather was an illegal immigrant, and when your own ancestors were immigrants, as well.

It won't work, and no one outside of other racists and bigots will fall for it.

You've entered the SunSpace.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
        Plenty of evidence there as to the racist actions of Trump voters post-election, including direct references to a new, White America.....
        sources please.

Don't you tell me that you're not a racist and a bigot.

Those are racist and bigoted ideas, and if you supported them, then you're a racist and a bigot.
        I'm not, and please, cut the insults. Either you can debate the issues or you can hurl insults. Which is it?

You were asked to present ACTIONS of mine, not beliefs you claim are racist.

I'm still waiting on actions, not your opinions.

Care to fess up you cant come up with any, or does the game continue?

Comment

BTW, 'Mexican' and 'Muslim' are not races. The first is a nationality, the second is a religion.

Might want to get that straight before you continue on illustrating your ignorance.

Comment

She was too busy voting for trump, she didn't bother to read the other **** that was on the voting ballot. Dumbass. The bag thing is stupid though.

Comment

sources please.

I'm not, and please, cut the insults. Either you can debate the issues or you can hurl insults. Which is it?

You were asked to present ACTIONS of mine, not beliefs you claim are racist.

I'm still waiting on actions, not your opinions.

Care to fess up you cant come up with any, or does the game continue?
              My thread is my source. Go ahead and look through the 80+ pages of examples, but ignore how other racists have flooded it with unrelated content.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=728117

It's not an insult; it's an observation. I stand by it.

Your vote is your action.

It's your order for all of those racist and bigoted promises, and that's what makes you a racist and a bigot.

Comment

BTW, 'Mexican' and 'Muslim' are not races. The first is a nationality, the second is a religion.

Might want to get that straight before you continue on illustrating your ignorance.
                That's why I added the word "bigot" to my explanation, or do you not know the definition of that word?

Not that it matters, anyway, because there are obvious racist undertones to the banning of "Muslims" that go beyond religion. I believe I've explained as much in other debates with you racists. In fact, the only reason I added the word was because I expected you'd try to counter with a post exactly like the one you just posted. What I didn't expect was that you would do so, anyway, even after the addition of the word.

You're reaching, once again, it seems.

Mexicans are multi-racial, but they're treated as if they were their own race by racists such as yourself. Hence, I'm calling it for what it is. You're racist against multi-racial people, too.

Simply put, you're both.

You're a racist and a bigot. Both are equally bad, highlighting the futility of your attempt to nitpick at my words.

Not only that, but you're a one-trick pony. Your debate style always consists of trying to nitpick at words, like if that somehow were to spare you from the realities of issues.

It doesn't. It didn't, then, and it doesn't now.

That's why you'll lose again.
                Last edited by SunSpace; 11-29-2016, 05:54 PM.

Comment

I like her, she would be good in bed, so much passion, just call out the wrong name in bed and youd get the ride of your life, everything would tense up

Comment

Your vote is your action.
                    Nope, that's a cop out.

And even by your standards a pretty pathetic one.

I want ACTIONS, as you specifically claimed, showing I'm racist as you assert.

Comment

Nope, that's a cop out.

And even by your standards a pretty pathetic one.

I want ACTIONS, as you specifically claimed, showing I'm racist as you assert.
                      You may disagree if you wish, but I stand by it;

It's the most important action any of us could take.

Comment

Working...
                      X