Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is wrong with Stephen A Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen A has got to be on Mayweather's payroll. I've seen him defend other athletes but the way he defends Floyd is just lunatic. He's willing to throw away his credentials when it comes to defending Money.

He's been trumpeting the "Mayweather better get not robbed on May 2nd " narrative excessively. To even allude Mayweather will get robbed in his hometown on his venue is just hysterical.

I honestly want Pacquiao to beat Floyd for one reason alone. And that's to shut Stephen A, for good...

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shmurda View Post
      hahahahaha i found it hilarious. i find all espn boxing coverage hilarious though. its really just that bad. there are more than a few people in the other camp as well. these people literally never talk about boxing, but now that its the biggest topic in the sports world, they wanna start passing judgement. espn is 3rd rate when it comes to boxing at best.
      3rd rate is being kind.... Espn literally has no idea about boxing..

Even the mighty fat Dan Raphael kinda just stumbled into the boxing job if you read his bio.. The guy had never watched or been to a boxing event and then the local paper he worked for sent him to a local card, and from there went to USA today, and the espn... I think a lot of the good posters on here are better than espn... Hougigo is a much better read and informative

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        You read deadspin? Welp...that explains a lot about you.
        Your a ****in gay idiot! The way you dick ride Floyd explains a lot about you!

Comment

Because no matter what ANYONE says, Theres no proof Mayweather did it

He decided to plea guilty to avoid putting his kids through stress, having to take the stand and pick sides between their mom and dad

He made this perfectly clear, and he knew he wasnt facing serious time so he just took it and did the short time. People joke about it as if its fact because its Mayweather

Doesnt matter though, Mayweather hit his (Crazy) ex wife, Pacquiao cheated on his wife with a whore and made her kill the baby, theres no saint on either side.

Comment

First take sucks more often than not when it comes to boxing coverage lets be honest. It isn't just Stephen A, Skip can be just as bad. I get what they are trying to do with the whole debating method of 'Floyd this'/'Yeah but Manny that' angle, coz it wouldn't be worthwhile if they just hyped up one of them.

I have heard Stephen A on FT talk about Floyd's domination of JMM and conclude that that is evidence that Pac can not beat Floyd...Well, the vast majority of fans know full well that triangle theories are terrible measuring tools and so it is pretty disappointing to have a sports reporter come out with that type of stuff.

Very often on First Take the quality of reporting comes very close to border lining fanboy opinions, and that goes for Skip too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
              Because no matter what ANYONE says, Theres no proof Mayweather did it

He decided to plea guilty to avoid putting his kids through stress, having to take the stand and pick sides between their mom and dad

He made this perfectly clear, and he knew he wasnt facing serious time so he just took it and did the short time. People joke about it as if its fact because its Mayweather

Doesnt matter though, Mayweather hit his (Crazy) ex wife, Pacquiao cheated on his wife with a whore and made her kill the baby, theres no saint on either side.
              Na other than his son calling him a coward for witnessing Floyd beating his mom, but I think you know a little more about the issue since you live inside floyds boxers

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                That's your issue out of all that?

Stephen A. Is the leader of this group of brain dead, losers who worship another man as if they're some teenage girl at a beiber concert.
                He's not very bright. Pretty sure he has a learning disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
                  He's not very bright. Pretty sure he has a learning disorder.
                  Pot calling the kettle black like a mother****er!!

Comment

Michelle Beadle already destroyed Stephen A Smith. Got him suspended, hopefully next time she gets him fired.

Comment

Originally posted by etw926 View Post
                      Pot calling the kettle black like a mother****er!!
                      Another genius to bless NSB.

Comment

Working...
                      X