Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Silent Hill fans here? Trailer for the 2nd movie is out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    If you want a Silent Hill movie just watch Jacob's Ladder, which is what the series is based off.
    It was partly inspired by Jacob's Ladder, sure, especially the third game with the subway level.

Comment

Originally posted by Agility View Post
      I thought I recognized him, but damn.. When he's not covered in dirt, sweat and has long hair, wearing the Night's Watch armor, it's not that easy to tell.. JON SNOW, BASTERDD SUN OF EDDEDDD STARKK.

I love Eddard Stark (Sean Bean), but why does he always have to die in the Fantasy genre movies? In LOTRO and in Game of Thrones.. Such a shame, I think he's a brilliant actor.
      Yeah, guess what, his role in this movie is expected to die too. lol.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      If you want a Silent Hill movie just watch Jacob's Ladder, which is what the series is based off.
      Yeah i heard about that, is the movie really worth watching? I've watched Session 9 solely because i read somewhere that it's one of the inspirations in making Silent Hill 3. I was so dissapointed after i find out that the only similarities they have is the creepy wheelchair in the freaking hallway.

Originally posted by Pez View Post
      i liked the first one. i think they nailed the atmosphere of the story. this trailer looks like this movie is going to depend a lot on special effects.
      The director mentioned that they can't put everything they want to show in the trailer because of the strict rules set by MPAA. I'm sure the atmosphere in this movie will be more darker than the first one.

Comment

Working...
      X