Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we as boxing fans have a reason to ***** about a fighter not giving his fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I responded to your post not defending anything. In January Pac didn't make the fight not both. Hold pac to the same standard you hold floyd. Plain and simple. You refuse to do that.
    yes and i gave you an answer. If both camps cant come to a compromise then its both their faults. Floyd could have made the fight and so could pac. These negotiations its clearly floyds fault yet you defend him. I called out pac for taking the margarito fight. I call him out when its right, but i hell aint going to call him a ped user without proof. All your posts are pro Floyd in evrything.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
      yes and i gave you an answer. If both camps cant come to a compromise then its both their faults. Floyd could have made the fight and so could pac. These negotiations its clearly floyds fault yet you defend him. I called out pac for taking the margarito fight. I call him out when its right, but i hell aint going to call him a ped user without proof. All your posts are pro Floyd in evrything.
      I'm not calling him a PED user either. You sound a litttle defensive. Fcastro1 stop the bull**** homie. really you are like Oscar Dela Hoya. He beat sweet pea when sweet pea ran for 6 rds then used the same style vs felix and couldn't believe he lost.

If floyd didn't take fight this time IYO, cool. But manny did the same thing in January. I didn't ask about Manny marg or anythign. You answered a question I didn't ask.

If it was both guys fault in January then its both guys fault now. I'm not defending floyd, I'M QUESTIONNING YOUR LOGIC AND REASONING.

Comment

If he is not making any real effort to make the Pacquiao fight happen, I will join the crowds that constantly call him a cherry picker and coward. I respect all boxers for stepping into the ring, but its because of us, the boxing fans, that Mayweather has a career at all. We are obligated as boxing fans to call for the best fights possible, and boxers are obligated to provide to the fans what they want to see.
        you hit the nail in the head!

Comment

Originally posted by 7 Mares View Post
          I think we damm well do.
          Keep that in mind when people ***** about Margs being a cheater and not deserving a fuken taco de perro from his hometown

Comment

I don't think anybody is entitled to anything. I don't really ask for anything, I just try to appreciate what I'm given. That said, a fighter that tries to please the fans is probably going to get back a lot more. It's like any relationship, the more you put into it, the more you get back... hopefully. Who knows, maybe you sign a fight to please the fans and then you get irreversible brain damage. Like you've been sweet on some chick, then she turns around, 3 months pregnant with your best friends seed and the only way to solve it is to kill, kill, ki... where am I?

Except for Floyd, who seems to thrive on being disliked. This may backfire on him horribly at some point. Possibly now-ish.

Comment

Originally posted by 7 Mares View Post
              What they deserve? Like how Floyd says moneys first and legacy is second. That's his motive for not taking the dangerous more deserving fights right? Well don't WE have a say in what goes into his pockets? Aren't WE the boxing fans who actually keep this sport alive by buying PPV, Watching it for free on either Box Azteca, HBO, Showtime or ESPN? We pump our hard earned money into the economy that is boxing. I have every right to ***** about it. So I don't understand why most so called "boxing" fans on this website get mad when we say "Floyds a ***** why doesn't he fight the riskier and more deserved fighter" and reply with "Boxers care about getting that money first, Ya'll would feel the same" And yes I agree with that statement UP TO A POINT. But WE'RE the ones putting money in their pockets so as a boxing fan I have every goddamm right to ***** about a fighter.
              Floyd isn't fighting again this year so how is he wasting your money? The only one wasting peoples money is pac..this will be his second bull**** fight in the same year. Floyd fought the number 1 ww and most people thought would be a good fight. So let me ask again how is floyd hurting your money when he isn't fighting?

Comment

Working...
              X