Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Jermall Charlo Will Beat Triple-G and Canelo at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    So you went from 28 to 30+? LOL....T.O. IS 44 YEARS OLD & still CAME RUN 4.4 40. B-Hop stopped at 50. Jerry Rice played in his 40's, Floyd Mayweather was beating people at 40. Stay active & live clean & you can do it to.
    It’s well known that men physically peak at 25. I think it’s younger for most avg men. but I’d say your intelligence gets better as you age. Especially in the ring IF you used it when you were young. Guy like Kahn wouldn’t get smarter in the ring with age

Comment

• Crazy Canella and GGG making up to 35 mil each when they could fight Charlo for 5 mil Charlo not a draw or someone a casual fan knows beat no top fighters

Comment

• Time to leave the Kush alone, Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kali_KO View Post
          Spence letting his friendship cloud his judgement. GGG beats Charlo, but will be a great fight for him and a good promotion because Charlo is actually out there promoting himself. Charlo still an undercard fighter, but hopefully he gets some spotlight for his career
          Your judgement is clouded cuz the man is in the trenches working with them so he knows. lil g is in the Protection Act cuz they don't want him to lose....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
            Says who? When?
            While he was under contract to fight? You guys Are worse than women. Who says what, to who? Bla, bla, bla. Can’t stand grown men acting like women. Pretty common now a days.
            But its okay for you to do it though huh? LMMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
              Yea, in your world everthing is equal. Your probably fat,drink and smoke and barf in the toilet cause your period makes you emotional.
              Nope. I'm good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Time to leave the Kush alone, Spence.
                Time to stop pretending Vlad.

Comment

Nope! In 2017, 2018, 2019,2020,2021,2022,2023,2024 & 2025.
                  Did you have an IPP in math as a child?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                    Crazy Canella and GGG making up to 35 mil each when they could fight Charlo for 5 mil Charlo not a draw or someone a casual fan knows beat no top fighters
                    Yeah I know they are CRAZZYYY!!!!

Comment

Your opinion isn't serious cuz you won't even ask for Jermall vs lil g. You would just say everything possible to keep the fight from happening cuz you know lil g would get spanked.
                      I made a lot of threads promoting Charlo vs Lil G,
                      even denigrating the Cnelo rematch.
                      You can check you clown.
                      This Charlo hype has to end.
                      It's becoming annoying.
                      I want to see lil G embarrass this kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X