Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICE separating parents from children at the border

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont see the point of seperating them from their parents. I am not for illegal immigration nor am i for wasting tax dollars detaining people & giving them trials. Personally i think we should keep them together by turning them around and pointing south after we book them. No point in going through all the bs. This zero tolerance bs is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Having said what I said, I don't think the U.S. should separate the parents from their children. Can't they both be detained in the same facility?
      I think that would be possible only if the authorities could accurately asses the threat to the children from others.
      Proper intake, etc. that’ll probably work.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        I dont see the point of seperating them from their parents. I am not for illegal immigration nor am i for wasting tax dollars detaining people & giving them trials. Personally i think we should keep them together by turning them around and pointing south after we book them. No point in going through all the bs. This zero tolerance bs is dumb.
        This is called "due process" and is afforded to people seeking asylum. You can't just round people up and then send 'em back.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          It’s not working at all. I’ll send a few of my lazy relatives, for hard working immigrants any day.

Comment

I heard that most of this adults are not even their parents

Their parents paid someone to get their kids to america

Some of this kids disappears after reachig the border for ransom

Mexico and the democrat party should be blame for this, now u see how many gets in in a daily basis illegally so easy

Comment

All Trump is doing is enforcing the laws on the books.

You can't blame Trump for enforcing laws other people passed.

Comment

From what I read there’s like 14000 kids who arrived at the border accompanied by non family members. Some 1100 that were with family and separated 700 are back with family and some 300 are not.

This is still sad but highly blown out of purportion. Imo

The law is the law.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  I heard that most of this adults are not even their parents

Their parents paid someone to get their kids to america

Some of this kids disappears after reachig the border for ransom

Mexico and the democrat party should be blame for this, now u see how many gets in in a daily basis illegally so easy
                  My brother in law was brought to the US by his uncle! Has his own business now, employs people.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    My brother in law was brought to the US by his uncle! Has his own business now, employs people.
                    Are u just going to let the border open?

Mexico is never gonna get better all their good guys are crossing the border

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Are u just going to let the border open?

Mexico is never gonna get better all their good guys are crossing the border
                      Yep. All the good ones, and lots of not so good ones.
                      Butler is gonna housebthem all.

Comment

Working...
                      X