No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Golden Boy To Set Aside T-Mobile For September 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icha View Post
    i think that the important point is that jacobs didnt care about the ibf belt before (since didnt even do 2nd weighin), so he wouldnt hesitate to pick a canelo fight over a shot at the ibf title...
    Who? Jacobs?... How that?... Derevyanchenko is ranked as #1 by IB, and Canelo isn't even ranked...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... of course...

What IBF "weight issue"?... they gave it up following the Golovkin-Jacobs fight...
      They were dropped only for unification fights only as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Who? Jacobs?... How that?... Derevyanchenko is ranked as #1 by IB, and Canelo isn't even ranked...
        some here say jacobs cant fight canelo cuz he(jacobs) was ordered to fight Derevyanchenko by the ibf.. well i think jacobs will rather fight canelo even if no titles are on the line...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          you okay with clenelo fighting sullivan LMAO vanes is ten times better than that scrub! typical hypocrite clenelo fangirls!!!
          VANES first fight in two years coming off 2 or 3 losses in his most recent fights and he was fighting at 160 for first time ever. O’Sullivan is a legit middleweight, active, and coming off a win. So no debate who is a tougher fight at 160 at this point in their careers

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            They were dropped only for unification fights only as far as I know.
            ... yes: "There shall be a second weigh-in between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. on the morning of the event, unless otherwise approved by the IBF. The second day weigh-in shall be waived for unification bouts with the WBA, WBC, and WBO."

some here say jacobs cant fight canelo cuz he(jacobs) was ordered to fight Derevyanchenko by the ibf.. well i think jacobs will rather fight canelo even if no titles are on the line...
            ... I didn't read right!...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Jacobs camp already said they rather the Canelo fight as it pays much more. His manager said if the Canelo fight doesn't happen then they would fight for the IBF belt. They have plenty of time to see if the Canelo/GGG fight doesn't pan out before they have to negotiate for the IBF title shot. Canelo is going to make his decision in the next week maybe 2. He's already set for training camp.

https://www.boxingscene.com/canelo-a...return--128820

Once the IBF officially orders the fight will likely give dervy and jacobs 30 days minimum to negotiate and sign a contract. Canelo shoe will drop first. Only thing stopping the Canelo fight is if GGG agrees quickly to Canelo's demands because Jacobs is not going to turn down a big money fight to fight his own stablemate (Jacobs/dervy has same trainer) for drastically less. He's also number 1 contender for the WBA belt he doesn't have to grab the IBF now to get a title shot.
              you really think jacobs will rather fight Derevyanchenko than canelo??
              ibf can order what they want, but a canelo payday should be enough for jacobs to ignore the ibf... i mean he gave a ****t about their title not long ago just to come heavy on ggg, he will do the same for a truck load of money...
              if no canelo then he must go after the title...

Oh, I had read that it had been ordered, and if there was no deal in 30 days it would automatically go to a purse bid. Reading that made me thing that it had become mandatory. Guess the source had jumped the gun. Thanks for the info. This working nights thing is killing me. I go to bed with all the info, I just woke up and know nothing haha

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                ..and you little hating piece of siht call yourself "realboxingfan"?
                Truth hurts slow head. Don’t be so sensitive and grow some balls . I want the fight to happen .

Comment

Working...
                X