No announcement yet.

Bud needs to stop fighting cans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    GGG does not have one career defining win and refused to move past 160 to do anything..That is why Crawford is ranked over him, has won more wold titles then him and is down right better then him
    neither does floyd and you love him so why the double standards? do you want him to fight some old past it fighters like floyd did? career defining!

Comment

Notice how he went went quiet......Jacobs wasnt even a damn real champ
      And that’s a good win, but I’m wondering who else is he going to name lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        neither does floyd and you love him so why the double standards? do you want him to fight some old past it fighters like floyd did? career defining!
        Neither does Floyd? Floyd has a bunch of them lmao. What are you one of them butthurt Pac fans who is still crying about Floyds career lol...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          neither does floyd and you love him so why the double standards? Do you want him to fight some old past it fighters like floyd did? Career defining!
          lol...................

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            Neither does Floyd? Floyd has a bunch of them lmao. What are you one of them butthurt Pac fans who is still crying about Floyds career lol...
            No need to even respond to that guy, he has been lost for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
              Bud is a good fighter but I don't know how truly good because his resume is terribly underwhelming. I was expecting great things from him after the Gamboa shellacking but his opponents have just been lackluster in my eyes.

I get it, he moved up to 147 and got an easy belt from Horn, and now maybe Bud can start getting better fights, but, I don't want to see him live the next few years fighting all of the retreads in the div. like Berto and whoever the hell else.
              Don't worry Crawford is the real thing. Fighting Horn was smart. He got paid well and raised his profile at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Wins? Against who, lmao!!!?? You can't name anyone after Jacobs, lmao.

Jacobs is a solid win hes a big fast strong MW. If the judges did their jobs right he would also have Canelo as a W on his resume....A roided CHEATING canelo mind you. Lemieux is also a solid win hes big solid MW with one punch power and GGG walked right through him.

And just to clarify....Dominic wade, martiroysyan, are garbage wins i dont and wont defend those garbage fights. Kell brook was also a garbage fight basically fought a welter.

Name all the fighters GGG won his titles against

Dude...this isnt the 50's and 60's when titles meant something. Crawford won a title off of jeff horn for ****s sake.
                Last edited by Southpawology; 06-10-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  Jacobs is a solid win hes a big fast strong MW. If the judges did their jobs right he would also have Canelo as a W on his resume....A roided CHEATING canelo mind you. Lemieux is also a solid win hes big solid MW with one punch power and GGG walked right through him.

And just to clarify....Dominic wade, martiroysyan, are garbage wins i dont and wont defend those garbage fights. Kell brook was also a garbage fight basically fought a welter.

Dude...this isnt the 50's and 60's when titles meant something. Crawford won a title off of jeff horn for ****s sake.
                  Only a Maidana fan would say titles don't mean anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Man go ball this paper champ ass answer up and throw it in the garbage lmao...

Comment

He cleaned out 135, cleaned out (and won all titles) at 140 and just debuted at 147 with a title win (the other guys are PBC league) and has done this in such a dominant manner. I get it his “resume” or the names of the opponent aren’t A grade but they accomplishments and accolades are and it’s clear he’s special. He’s beating these guys way worse than anyone else and many are unbeaten.

I can’t wait until he fights Spence and then see what the excuse is. Boxing fans tend to want to hate and discredit too much. If the guy is a likeable and humble dude and he’s good just enjoy him. Believe me it’s better than being a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X