Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Would Boxing Benefit if More Fighters Fought Like Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely. The same way basketball would be better if everyone played like LeBron, and football would be better if all the QB threw like Tom Brady

Comment

Lomachenko shows that a fighter can have a lot to do with making a fight happen. He wanted to fight for a title in his first pro fight. People told him it was impossible but he found a promoter who got him a title shot in his second fight.
      Unless a person is involved in negotiations it's impossible to know what goes on, that's why I laugh when fans start giving the "who ducked who" bs.
      Loma's out front. He knows a boxing career is short, he's not in it for the money. He says he wants to create a legacy by fighting the best. I think he means what he says.

Comment

He's an example of a true fighter with heart and skills, reminiscent of Ali in those ways. If he loses, who cares? He has the balls to continually test/prove himself, and you have to respect that.

Comment

What a horrible "article". Loma stayed into amateurs very late so he got his seasoning that way. Loma, in his late 20s, wants the big fights...like every other non-Haymon fighter.

BIGPOPPAPUMP have you ever met a black man whose dick you didn't want??

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Hell no. Loma is boring. The fans want to see knock outs.Loma is one of the greatest amateur fighters ever but as a pro he doesn't knock people out. Boxing absolutely can't benefit that way
            Coming from a TMT fan.

Comment

This was a great article.....I read everybodies comments

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCowBoy View Post
                This is why Lomachenko is the Number 1 Pound for Pound Fighter In The World....the black people hate him because Loma is not black....the gays hate him because Loma aint gay.....and the list just goes on and on
                Stop making everything about race.

And if anything, there are more Mexican Loma detractors than blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Errol Spence Jr. is no coward! Neither are the Charlo Bros., Deontay Wilder, David Benavidez, Badou Jack, Mikey Garcia, Sergiy Derevyanchenko, Erislandy Lara, Jarrett Hurd, Julian WIlliams, Gary Russell Jr., and many more!
                  The exception to the rule (protecting boxing cowards) of the PBC umbrella is Hurd (the real Swift...NOT LIKE THAT TROPICAL MEXICAN DANNY GARCIA)and Spence....I would like to see spence fight thurman, tropical mexican danny garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Stop making everything about race.

And if anything, there are more Mexican Loma detractors than blacks.
                    The WBC is owned and operated by a mexican who is in cahoots with Protecting Boxing Cowards .... I can just imagine the kickbacks and paybacks these turkeys (PBC and WBC) are getting away with.

Comment

One of those hundreds of fights that was made without any issues in the negotiating table.

Comment

Working...
                      X