Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francisco Vargas Drops, Breaks Down, Stops Rod Salka in Six

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
    Glad vargas won. Alot of people picked salka too. Didnt see the fight but judging from the comments it seems vargas still has that aggressive style. Hoped diaz would got him to box a lil more
    nobody picked salka. Lol

Comment

• The ending did not surprise me soccer did not put up much of an effort but what would you expect with a guy with only for chaos the only thing I found negative and criticize me if you want I thought Vargas look sluggish against a guy who showed virtually nothing and I'm wondering what's going to happen when he fights an elite solido is gone so let's try and think who his next major fight would be or whose title shot will be versus it will be interesting...

Comment

• Who else noticed the America 1st, build a wall themed trunks Salka wore last night?

I didn't notice at all during the fight until seeing the replay and Twitter comments. Then he proceeded to get his ass stopped by a Mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
          Oscar in the building signing wooden spoons for the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Uh oh, ODLH in da house!! Hide yo tongs and can openers!!!

Comment

• im glad vargas beat that racist punk salka

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                Who else noticed the America 1st, build a wall themed trunks Salka wore last night?

I didn't notice at all during the fight until seeing the replay and Twitter comments. Then he proceeded to get his ass stopped by a Mexican
                Yeah that was really ridiculous. He should've had an 8ball and a rolling pin on his shorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
                  Who else noticed the America 1st, build a wall themed trunks Salka wore last night?

Rod Salka is a racist for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by baltimore View Post
                    oscar in the building signing wooden spoons for the fans
                    lmfao ahh **** man savage

Comment

• A lot of hate on my boy salka I pick up his garbage lol, not a bad dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X