No announcement yet.

Who is the greater player Kobe or Lebron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Lol keep spinning it all you want that’s not even close to what I said.

Fact kobe was only the best player in the league for 3, 4 years if I’m being generous. Only won 2 titles as the number 1 option. And that some how makes him better than lebron lol

Killer instinct doe
    We’ve dominated this thread with facts... you guys just throw up ridiculous opinions.

It’s almost like debating with a teenager who grew up on the internet. It probably IS that.

You boys don’t like to lose but it’s so one sided it isn’t even worth talking to you fan boys anymore.

You don’t pick lebron to win you a ball game. It’s as simple as that. You can wish all you want but **** like last night is why he’s never been the go to guy and never will be when it’s time to win a ball game.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      52 ft attempts is enough indisputable evidence that Kobe plays worse when the stakes are higher.
      I just... what I’ve learned dealing with Chollo and Travesty is that you have to be careful with who you’re debating with because you don’t know who the person is. When I was arguing with Chollo and the other guy forever and then saw a picture of him, I immediately felt like a complete idiot for doing that. You figure that you’re speaking to someone with a sound mind and who is intelligent. Then you realize the guy has something wrong with him mentally.

Kobe has around 33 game winners I think. Maybe 35 I forget. I’m not talking about getting a bucket and then 8 possessions later the game is over. I’m talking about game winning shots.

Lebron has 5...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        We’ve dominated this thread with facts... you guys just throw up ridiculous opinions.

It’s almost like debating with a teenager who grew up on the internet. It probably IS that.

You boys don’t like to lose but it’s so one sided it isn’t even worth talking to you fan boys anymore.

You don’t pick lebron to win you a ball game. It’s as simple as that. You can wish all you want but **** like last night is why he’s never been the go to guy and never will be when it’s time to win a ball game.
        Again you just go back to killer instinct. Kobe is such a winner but without daddy Shaq has 2 titles. Would you say pippen is better than kobe since he has 6? Of course not cause Jordan carried him. Lebron won without a top 10 atg 3 times. Kobe was able to muster up 2.

Comment

Again you just go back to killer instinct. Kobe is such a winner but without daddy Shaq has 2 titles. Would you say pippen is better than kobe since he has 6? Of course not cause Jordan carried him. Lebron won without a top 10 atg 3 times. Kobe was able to muster up 2.
          Once again there’s no use. Acting like the Heat wasn’t a super team just shows you are completely illogical in anything you say about this debate. It’s useless.

Comment

Once again there’s no use. Acting like the Heat wasn’t a super team just shows you are completely illogical in anything you say about this debate. It’s useless.
            It was a super team because of Lebron lol. What were they and what did they accomplish the year before he joined them? What did the Cavs accomplish before he rejoined them?

Comment

It was a super team because of Lebron lol. What were they and what did they accomplish the year before he joined them? What did the Cavs accomplish before he rejoined them?
              What were the Heat before he joined them? You didn’t watch basketball back then.. it’s clear as day.

Comment

What were the Heat before he joined them? You didn’t watch basketball back then.. it’s clear as day.
                why dont you tell me then.. what did the heat do the year before lebron joined them?

Comment

• dude said kobe was the best player alive in 2013 yet i dont watch basketball

Comment

dude said kobe was the best player alive in 2013 yet i dont watch basketball
                    You declined to watch the video I sent. You must have just looked up who won the 06 finals. If Kobe is doing things that Lebron can’t do... what does that tell you?

Also...

He tore his Achilles, shot two free throws, actually made them unlike Lebron.. and walked off the court.

Lebron gets cramps and gets carried off the court. Just another knock on his mentality.

I’m done having a debate with someone who can’t concede defeat when it slaps you in the face.

Comment

You declined to watch the video I sent. You must have just looked up who won the 06 finals. If Kobe is doing things that Lebron can’t do... what does that tell you?

Also...

He tore his Achilles, shot two free throws, actually made them unlike Lebron.. and walked off the court.

Lebron gets cramps and gets carried off the court. Just another knock on his mentality.

I’m done having a debate with someone who can’t concede defeat when it slaps you in the face.
                      still waiting for you to tell me what the heat and cavs accomplished the year before lebron joined them

Comment

Working...
                      X