Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To what degree will Pacs legacy be haunted by the fact he never "took the test"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheckHooks'BF View Post
    In 20 years time I think the fact that he never took the test will be brought up just as often as the mayweather fight when Pacquaio's name is mentioned.
    Most people, even Floyd fans, agree that Pac DID agree to the test. And after he did, Floyd demanded 100% of the revenue. And later admitted that he was scared for his health, and thatthe fight wasnt worth the risk. Everyone knows why the fight didnt happen, and at this point, the test thing came accross as something Floyd used to stall the fight. Cuz we have to remember that after Pac agreed, Floyd then made new demands.

Comment

pac stans still obviously butthurt over pac's fear of needles and failure to eat a 2 inch chorizo from chef jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
        here's putting it into perspective ... pacquiao finally accepted floyd's bull**** testing .. guess what floyd did?.. he changed the money split to a ridiculous amount ..

if anything , it's floyd b1tchass that will never be forgiven for all the duckings he did.. thats the reason why his best win is corrales...lol
        I agree. The Pac vs Floyd fight was SOO big, that when Floyd did all of this stuff to avoid it, he became MORE famous for NOT fighting Pac, than he was for being a defensive wizard. We have to remember, Floyd BLATANTLY ducked, and it was all covered on youtube, WSHH which is THE most popular site in the urban community, and all over the internet in general. He was all on WSHH saying Pac is next, then saying he never said it. He was all on national television admitting to being scared for his health, and compared it to Ali. Floyd not fighting Pac, and the way he ducked WAAAY Blatantly, was THE most humiliating thing he could do to his legacy, and all he could say was, "Who cares about Legacy when Im old and still healthy." It was BADD. I used to be a MAJOR Floyd fan, but nah nah, I couldnt stand for that mess there man. It was CIRCUS!

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
          pac stans still obviously butthurt over pac's fear of needles and failure to eat a 2 inch chorizo from chef jmm.
          Nope the Floydiots make Pac.hate threads every 5 minutes. Now who is butthurt?

Comment

Floyd asking for all of the PPV money was far more cowardly than Manny turning down blood tests. Fact.

Comment

Pac will not be haunted at all, because he told Floyd he'll do the blood test the day of the fight and Floyd still ducked him

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                Actually Manny went further than was required from day one. The only issue was that they couldn't agree on the cutoff. Later, Manny agreed fully to the demand but Floyd put another roadblock.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                  Nope. It is just an accusation by pure jealousy. The accuser (Floyd) was sued for defamation and keep accusing Pac without any proof even the trial was still going on.

The accuser (Floyd) has no fear whatsoever until he himself was rumored failed his own OST but covered by his own promoter (GBP) and the USUDA just like what they did to Morales.

After Pac lawyers heard about the rumors demanded to Floyd, GBP and USADA to reveal all the documents and detailed results of the tests. Guess what happened? They refused to reveal it (they hiding something obviously). Instead of cleaning his name about the rumors he failed on 3 occassions (he can easily show all documents to clear his name) Floyd and GBP immediately settled the case and paid Pacquaio for the damages they caused. LMAO!

Floyd and GBP went to Pac kneeled and declared Pac is a great clean fighter never on PEDs. LMAO! Only the ******ed Floydiots will never understand Floyd, USADA and GBP actions and this will hunt them down forever more than Pac.

I guess after you read this. You will just fade away on your thread.

I stopped reading at the bold.

Do you really think USADA would cover up failed tests for a politically incorrect, law breaking, jail time serving boxer but chase down and completely expose a cyclist who had created a foundation that spends millions of dollars on cancer research? hahaha gtfoh
                  Last edited by CheckHooks'BF; 04-15-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Floyd - "You need to take a fluke version of OSDT which I call OSDT anyway, even though it's not year round."

Pac - "Okay, I'll take it."

Floyd - "Uhhmm y..you aren't a draw, I n....need 100% of the PPV or no fight."

People would give Floyd the benefit of the doubt if he wasn't known as a notorious ducker/avoider, but unfortunately for him that's not the case.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      here's putting it into perspective ... pacquiao finally accepted floyd's bull**** testing .. guess what floyd did?.. he changed the money split to a ridiculous amount ..

if anything , it's floyd b1tchass that will never be forgiven for all the duckings he did.. thats the reason why his best win is corrales...lol
                      this thread is not about floyd ducking it is about pacquiao refusing to take the test and how that will impact on his legacy

Comment

Working...
                      X