Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tyson Fury legit or is he a con artist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe him. I think he comes across as bipolar too.

Going back to his early days he never seemed quite right.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      Private doctors will give you anything if you got the dough. That’s what killed Michael Jackson.

I remember an interview with the musician Noel Gallagher and he said that him moving to prescription drugs after Cocaine was even worse because the private doctors will give you anything if you’ve got the money for it.

You have to understand that these guys aren’t going into NHS walk in centres. They’re going to Harley Street doctors that essentially make their money giving rich people what they want.

You’re a naive man.
      Fury didn't ask for them, he said the doctor prescribed them for his depression. Fury said he threw them away. Absolute bull****.

He hasn't been medically diagnosed with depression (only saw a doctor once he claims) or treated.

There's no evidence he donated his Wilder purse to charity either.

The guy is a bull****ter.
      Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 06-18-2019, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Deontay will serve sweet revenge to all of the fighters wronged by dirty Fury.

The Klitschko bros will be ringside to cheer on Wilder as he topples the giant!

Comment

I believe he's bipolar. I've known people who were diagnosed and he reminds me of them. It doesn't excuse his cheating however and I got sick of that promotion angle in the lead up to the Wilder fight. As for the purse donation thing, wouldn't it be pretty easy for some journalist to discredit the claim if he was lying? And there's still a target on his back after the politically incorrect things he said that time

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Fury didn't ask for them, he said the doctor prescribed them for his depression. Fury said he threw them away. Absolute bull****.

He hasn't been medically diagnosed with depression (only saw a doctor once he claims) or treated.

I don't think gps can disclose medical history. But fury story about wanting to kill himself whilst driving sounds plausible. You think he was lying?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Actually he never said he was donating his entire purse. Go find me the interview where he did. He said he would use money to support charities and homeless charities, he never said how much. He never said he was donating the entire purse but people spun his words and made it out like he said it. Go find me his exact quote of donating his entire purse. You won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

Anyway, who knows what the doctor gave him. It’s hardly a rare occurrence for doctors to be prescribing things they shouldn’t, you can find news articles every day about these things.

Whether he has been officially diagnosed or not, who knows. He has been talking about depression for years though, since near the start of his career. So it’s not something he has drummed up in the past 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I don't think gps can disclose medical history. But fury story about wanting to kill himself whilst driving sounds plausible. You think he was lying?
                I'm going off of what Fury told Rogan. He said he only went to the doctor once and the doctor prescribed diazepam which he threw away. I don't believe it. The guy made a pity story after getting caught using PEDs and has ran with it.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Actually he never said he was donating his entire purse. Go find me the interview where he did. He said he would use money to support charities and homeless charities, he never said how much. He never said he was donating the entire purse but people spun his words and made it out like he said it. Go find me his exact quote of donating his entire purse. You won’t, because it doesn’t exist.

Anyway, who knows what the doctor gave him. It’s hardly a rare occurrence for doctors to be prescribing things they shouldn’t, you can find news articles every day about these things.

Whether he has been officially diagnosed or not, who knows. He has been talking about depression for years though, since near the start of his career. So it’s not something he has drummed up in the past 3 years.
                  In an exclusive obtained by The Sun, Fury reportedly said during a Q&A session: “I did give away my last purse but I don’t do charity work for a pat on the back.

He said he went to the GP ONCE. How the **** is he diagnosed?

You're trying your best to defend him.

Comment

I don't know if he was lying or not but I believe he definitely used the mental health angle for publicity.

I doubt the charity story too.

Comment

Tyson Fury is an interesting and entertaining fighter. Everything about him is larger-than-life, from his personality to his height. He's quite spectacle and he's good for boxing. He gave away his purses to charity. He's also a good boxer. I can understand why people like him and I certainly don't hate him. I find his fights to be a bit boring at times but overall he's great for the HW division.

But Tyson Fury fans are insufferable:

- They overlook multiple positive drug tests. It happened. Fury is a drug cheat.
                      - Ignore his off-and-on-again testing with VADA. Wasn't on with Schwartz and people are talking about his new power. Might those be connected?
                      - Make excuses about his two year suspension.
                      - Pretend that Fury is the lineal champion (he isn't - he cheated against Wlad and had to give up the titles).
                      - Ignore the fact that Fury has ducked the two biggest fights of his career (rematches with Wlad and Wilder)
                      - Try to make every opponent of his into some sort of world beater instead of facing the reality that a guy like Schwartz is a club-level fighter and Dereck Chisora isn't a top tier boxer.
                      - Complain incessantly about the Wilder fight in which Fury himself is arguably the beneficiary of generous refereeing instead of just accepting that neither guy did enough to justly claim that they won.

Then there's the real weenies who support Fury for other reasons:
                      - Some of them are outright racist who can't stand Wilder for the color of his skin.
                      - Others have anti-American inferiority complexes that taint everything they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X