No announcement yet.

Could GOLOVKIN beat/KO a HEAVYWEIGHT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    I believe GGG could kill a bear with his bare hands.
    Tyson beat a gorilla once or so I heard. And Gennady hits harder and is a better fighter than Tyson. Not saying he could beat a bear lol BUT I am sure than if Gennady takes one clean shot at a bear, he could KO him/put him to sleep. Same with other HWs.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Same height as Mike Tyson. And Golovkin hits HARDER than Tyson did.
      I'm going to take this as a joke.

Comment

Same height as Mike Tyson. And Golovkin hits HARDER than Tyson did.
        Hits harder at MW. Not at HW.
        If Tyson was magically an 160lber, with the power translating, he would be KOing every fighter with a jab mate.

Comment

Tyson beat a gorilla once or so I heard. And Gennady hits harder and is a better fighter than Tyson. Not saying he could beat a bear lol BUT I am sure than if Gennady takes one clean shot at a bear, he could KO him/put him to sleep. Same with other HWs.
          Ridiculous. A gorilla would tear apart Tyson (or any other human) in less than 30 seconds. I mean this literally.

Some of the fanboy worship here is simply mind blowing.

Comment

Some maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              AHHH HAAA HA HA!!! GGG as a middlewgt is da man as of now...but that's it beyond that they would serve his as to him, they as in super middlewgt, light heavywgt, cruiserwgt...need i mentioned heavywgt? pls stop right there, now i know why the hate regarding GGG. Dude he will get effed up at 168. Hits harder than Tyson? now that's as much ludacrious as yuor claimed that you are Puerto Rican....Sure GGG can beat the HULK, Superman & thor at the same time. Baduo could whip him at 168...

Comment

I can't be the only here who believes Golovkin's power could hurt a HW. In fact, I believe he can beat Povetkin.

The only asterisk is how Gennady would react to getting hit by a HW.

Do you think Gennady could beat / KO a HW? Povetkin? Or at least lesser talent in the division?

EDIT: He ALREADY BEAT ISHIDA who is now a HW. And he would beat him again at HW.

you are probably 80% of the reason why GGG has haters on this site

Comment

I don't think so. Maybe he can but the bigger problem would be him not getting KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    P4P Golovkin hits HARDER. Tyson's power diminished when he stepped up. Gennady's power has not and in fact he is looking scarier with each step up.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                      Hits harder at MW. Not at HW.
                      If Tyson was magically an 160lber, with the power translating, he would be KOing every fighter with a jab mate.
                      Right, I am talking P4P... he hits harder. As soon as Tyson stepped up he got exposed left and right, his power wasn't so scary anymore.

Gennady IS A WAY BETTER ALL AROUND FIGHTER than Tyson, that is NON DEBATABLE. Come on now.

And Gennady's power is STILL scary with each step up.

Comment

Working...
                      X