No announcement yet.

Furys new power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    He was not VADA tested for this fight. I just wanted throw in that disclaimer since he is notorious doper and juicer.
    Yes, he is using PEDs again!

Comment

He fought a piņata so that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
        - -What grade you in Junior?

Deyonce been battered and outboxed thru most of his last 5 Yrs of TBA fights.

Fury still in rehab boxing wise, so unless he falls off the wagon again, gonna be hell to pay for any willing to make the scratch line.
        hahaha honestly I disagree. Wilder face looked so pufyy after the fight and i hadn't seen it before and wilder is a big guy.

Not to mention the blows no one talks about snapping wilders head back and forth..

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
          Yes, he is using PEDs again!

I believe all top boxers are and im not ruling it out.

the guy seemed feather fisted as hell

He snapped wilders head back all fight and wilder looked abit beat up

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
            I would say the same but never have I seen wilder so hesitant to move in..

Even though schwarts is an amateur fury busted the tissue and face very fast...

He landed more power blows than people realize that fight against Wilder too

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              He always had power, he just didn't sit down on his shots he preferred to box.

He actually rocked wilder a few times but then grabbed him which was strange, why hurt a guy and then grab him to let him recover?

Also he broke tom schwarz nose.

He can pretty much can knock u out if he wants
              I noticed Wilder on wobbly legs often..which is another reason I gave the fight to fury hands down..

Wilder looked like he took more damage after the fight...despite the few massive bombs he landed

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                huh? Wilder was wobbled plenty of times before that
                Not consistently, and not to the point where he is somewhat hesitant for 12 rounds..

I really believed the difference would be Furys inability to keep wilder off him..going into wilder fight, Fury was landing clean precise setup shots..where he had defense after..

other guys landed lucky slop in engages even ortiz

I think I was wrong and misinterpreted the wlad fight..

wlad couldn't even come lose to touching him with right hand

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                  True--But busting up a 6'5 pinata that trains can take rounds and time..

Fury needed none--seemed abnormal

Comment

When people are talking about power in boxing it's about against the highest levels, contender level up to championship level. If you're a top fighter you should be knocking out lower level opposition like Schwarz the euro bum. This is not hard to understand. Fury has big man power but it's pretty mediocre at the contender level. Plus he doesn't have the chin to excel at a firefight like against Firtha (dimissed as a bum on Wilder's resume who retired him). Fury got rocked by Firtha because he does not have the type of power to be good in a firefight or the chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X