No announcement yet.

Fury and Wilder are clearly several levels above Anthoy Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Wilder and Fury have to beat somebody like Whyte ( even better: Parker, Ruiz), to prove us what they are.

So you say Povetkin is not good win because he is old. Well, Ortiz is even older, so was Klitschko when Fury fought him. Enough with this double standards.

Klitschko was lineal champion when Fury outboxed him and he was a younger Klitschko than the one AJ went life and death with.

Ortiz was ancient but you take what you can get when AJ will not fight you.

I am hoping among all hope that Ruiz fights Wilder or Fury next. They will show AJ how it is done proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      Let me share another view point for you.
      Top10 is almost certainly including Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Povetkin, Whyte, Ortiz, Miller, Pulev, Parker, Ruiz as it stands.

You could maybe argue Kownacki or Brezeale? But let’s assume not for now?

Of those ten who has the three fought?

Fury - 1
      Draw with Wilder.

Wilder - 2
      Draw with Fury, Beaten Ortiz.

Joshua - 4
      Lost to Ruiz
      Beat Whyte
      Best Povetkin
      Beat Parker

Of the others (outside fury/wilder) Joshua has also had Miller and Pulev pull out of fights and Ortiz turn down a fight due to his promoter issues.

This excludes retired fighters and timing of career when the fight was but still you can clearly who has taken the most risk.

Maybe Ruiz got lucky or maybe he will prove in the rematch he is the real deal? But as it stands I won’t give the view that Joshua doesn’t have a chance against anyone at the top on the basis of one loss. If anything wilder and fury need to prove themselves against more top opposition.
      Whyte wasn't in the top 10 when he fought Joshua.

Duhaupas and Stiverne were both in the top 10 when Wilder fought them.

Chisora and Cunningham were both in the top 10 when Fury fought them.

Why are you picking and choosing guys who have been in the top 10 for some, but not others? Why do you credit Joshua with having Pulev and Miller pull out, but not credit Wilder for having Povetkin or Parker pull out?

Breazelle was also in the top 10 at one point, you can put him down for both Joshua and Wilder, I guess. Even though he wasn't in the top 10 when he fought either guy.

And Pulev nor Povetkin should still be in the top 10. Only reason people are putting them there is because of AJ. Same with people putting Takam in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        7 rounds? AJ doesnt have near the power of Wilder.

Imagine having overrated power and a glass jaw, thats what you have with AJ. Now that the truth has been exposed, the uber drivers of the world dont have the fear they once did of AJ, expect a lot more knockouts on his glass jaw, even by stay busy tune up level opponents.
        I'm guessing you posted that irrelevant bollocks because the point you made in your original post (you know, the one I responded to) was shown to bs.

It didn't take AJ forever to handle Breazeale. He had his mark early and took him apart before finishing him. Credit Wilder for the knockout, but being completely outclassed by AJ (you know, the guy who beats Uber drivers) in his 17th fight doesn't make him a big win for Wilder. It makes him the opposite - an opponent with little credibility.

And as for Schwarz being nearly as tall as AJ proving that Fury is definitely levels above him... I mean, come on.

You need to watch a bit more boxing. Don't let the promoters tell you what to think. They prey on fools to buy into their ****ty matchmaking.
        Last edited by Toffee; 06-16-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          You got your boxing history wrong.

AJ blatantly ducked wilder. Threw 50 million down the toilet. Then when Wilder and Fury had the balls to fight each other and AJ was left on the sidelines, started making demands that Wilder interrupt his training camp for Fury to go negotiate an AJ fight..... nobody with a brain bought that ploy, atleast thats what I thought but looks like your dumb ass bought it.
          Wilder: we have to desire to offer a contract after 50m is offered

Wilder: we won’t meet team aj even in USA

Wilder: we are not interested in fighting aj until 2020

Wilder: after turning down 80m
          And 100m to fight aj twice, money isn’t everything

Idiots like you : aj ducking doh

Comment

Why do so many people discredit Ruiz like he is not a fighter the dude can fight.

Comment

Originally posted by papichulosweg View Post
              Why do so many people discredit Ruiz like he is not a fighter the dude can fight.
              He can fight but he is not some truly top level fighter. He’s a good solid heavyweight who’s best achievement was a close fight with Parker, who isn’t that great himself.

People may have underrated Ruiz before but now they’re overrating him. He’s sitting in a great position now and fair play to him but his time near the top would be short lived if he had to fight someone like Fury.

Comment

Clearly you fell on your head to think defeating Shwartz makes Fury AND Wilder ? lol...LEVELS over AJ who's taking on top 10 guys.

Only reason the other two clowns look good is bc they fought each other thinking they can win, one did and the other one looked stupid bc he got beat by the same guy from last night who is now an ATG bc of a historical performance against a C level fighter..... lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  Clearly you fell on your head to think defeating Shwartz makes Fury AND Wilder ? lol...LEVELS over AJ who's taking on top 10 guys.

Only reason the other two clowns look good is bc they fought each other thinking they can win, one did and the other one looked stupid bc he got beat by the same guy from last night who is now an ATG bc of a historical performance against a C level fighter..... lol
                  AJ just quit against someone who wasn't in the top 15. Go hit that heavy bag a little more, your form and gas tank is worse than your boxing knowledge.

Comment

Fury is levels above Beyonce, Fury scholled Alabama fraud once already! War Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      AJ just quit against someone who wasn't in the top 15. Go hit that heavy bag a little more, your form and gas tank is worse than your boxing knowledge.
                      If you cant see Ruiz is FAR better then a Shwartz you really are a special kind of stupid ( we know you are ).

Wilder LOST toa 50% fury he has 8 title defenses in reality ( we also know this ).

We'll see whats what when the smoke clears betweebn the three ,I already know what and who will be standing do you ? Probably not you just said Ruiz isn't a top 15 fighter which also tells me you still smoking that crack .lol

You're also another tough guy on here that challenged me ,the difference is you state you are near by ( unlike this clown running his mouth larryxxx ) me so why hit the HB when I can hit you ? Bring it on boy. lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-16-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X