No announcement yet.

Furys new power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    He's in the CBP, how do you know when they test him and don't?
    Ohhhh the selective logic again haha. Now CBP is good, right? xDD

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Ohhhh the selective logic again haha. Now CBP is good, right? xDD
      Where did i say it was good? Mr High IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        How can you tell? His opponent was clueless and probably took a hundred punches before he went down.
        regardless of opponent just never seen him really bust people up like that.

Wilder was pretty hesitant to step in as well.

I never really noticed it and thought he wouldn't have enough to keep wilder at bay

Comment

His power is the same. Any man that size is going to do damage if they commit to their punches.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            It’s called fighting the 69th ranked heavyweight
            Bingo. And Bob Arum is the master of picking style matchups that make his fighters look like Hercules.

Comment

Honestly I think it's more that Schwarz just gave up rather than being seriously hurt, he obviously wasn't up for being humiliated the whole fight in the same manner as those opening two rounds. That said, I don't want to say that to take anything away from Fury, it was a dominant and entertaining performance - I was concerned that he was going to stink the place out but he made the most of the opportunity. I also do think that his punches looked a lot sharper if not necessarily more concussive, which can still lead to an increase in damage. At any rate, like I say it was a strong showing and I'll look forward to his next matchup as a result, at least if its a worthy opponent.

Comment

Fury's trainer, Ben Davison, said that Fury's massive weight loss made him weak for his 3 fights in 2018. He gained 150 pounds, and then lost 140 pounds, all in the span of less than 3 years. The training for the first fight was mostly a weight loss camp, the training for the second fight was a weight loss camp mixed with a normal training camp, the fight with Wilder was Fury's first real training camp since the Wlad fight 3 years earlier.

Fury has spent the last six months focused on maintaining his weight, which is allowing his body to recover from the shock it had from 3 years of dramatic changes.

Fury and Arum have already announced that Fury will fight next in Madison Square Garden in late September or early October. Arum also hinted that Jarell Miller may sign with Top Rank/ESPN, so that could be who Fury is fighting next.

Comment

Pulev is getting it next.

Comment

Nah this fight was a joke. Obviously to hype up the UK fans cuz their golden goose Joshua lost. Fk Fury I hope Wilder destroys him in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Back on the coke diet notice how he keeps rubbing his nose
                      You watch too many movies...

Comment

Working...
                      X