Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores is Eager To Upset The Odds Against Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores is Eager To Upset The Odds Against Otto Wallin

Las Vegas based heavyweight contender BJ Flores (34-4-1) has been quietly enjoying retirement life. Between managing his real estate properties in Scottsdale AZ and his occasional commentary duties for the WBSS in 2018 and 2019, Flores felt like he had laced up the gloves for the final time.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've also read the Jermaine Franklin vs Jerry Forrest and Shohjahon Ergashev will also be on this card. Shobox in the Pacific Northwest, my dream come true!

Comment

Oh God. BJ Flores. This guy needs to find a spot on a commentating crew and call it a damn day. PLEASE!

Comment

Training my ass off and gettin in some DOG ASS shape for this one! Can’t wait...
        See everyone on July 12.
        BJ Flores

Comment

Originally posted by boxrec View Post
          Training my ass off and gettin in some DOG ASS shape for this one! Can’t wait...
          See everyone on July 12.
          BJ Flores
          Best of luck man. I will say I am a big fan of you as a commentator as well. The WBss is alot of fun to watch

Comment

See everyone on July 12.
            BJ Flores

Comment

Originally posted by boxrec View Post
              See everyone on July 12.
              BJ Flores
              Good luck my man. I see you snuck back in here with a quick post. You haven’t been as active. As a former Marine I’d say go in there with a Marine mentality, discipline and mindset of defeat is not an acceptable outcome under any conditions.

While I’ve not personally boxed professionally I’ve been told that boxing is 70-75% mental and the remainder physical. The Corps is the same way. If you prepare yourself mentally you can and will achieve beyond what your body can do physically.

Again best of luck.

Comment

BJ will forever be known as the guy that was told to cut the ring off, and responding with ' HOW!?'

Comment

BJ FLores should really call t a day
                  He’s actually not bad as a commentator
                  I think his time has come and gone

Comment

This fight should be really bad.

Comment

Working...
                    X