VIDEO: Manny Pacquiao latest training and interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo
    Congratz dude. Good K for you.

Pac looks awesome. Larios better be ready. Hope, medical staff will be ready in case of any emergency...

pacquiao is going to be gassed out in about the half part of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity
      pacquiao is going to be gassed out in about the half part of the fight
      pac wont need those rounds game over before it even reaches the 6th

Comment

i sence upset, upset, upset, i sence an upset in the making. good for pacquiao that he is confident, cause he is going to be in trouble in the fight with Oscar Larios!
        Hey Stupidity, err I mean Ferocity.

What you need to do is put more s-e-n-S-e into that brain of yours!

I have never met anyone as crappy a speller as you.

Dude, you need some serious help. Take a break from posting on any website and strenghten your spelling. I'm dead serious, it's for your own good.

Since you don't have that many points just like me. How about we bet on the PAC - Larios fight and loser leaves site?

C'mon man, ya gotta represent la raza!

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
          pac wont need those rounds game over before it even reaches the 6th

not from what i see from both larios and pacquiaos videos, pacquiao ain't knocking anybody out, but then of course pacquiao is in his homeland and if larios slips, they will call the fight unrightfully

Comment

Originally posted by MrSmith

Dude, you need some serious help. Take a break from posting on any website and strenghten your spelling. I'm dead serious, it's for your own good.

Since you don't have that many points just like me. How about we bet on the PAC - Larios fight and loser leaves site?

and you got to represent my dick in your mouth! go to sleep MRS. Mith, your daddy ronald doesn't like you to be on the internet this late of the night

Comment

not from what i see from both larios and pacquiaos videos, pacquiao ain't knocking anybody out, but then of course pacquiao is in his homeland and if larios slips, they will call the fight unrightfully
              why dont you bet your bankroll on this fight since you SENCE an upset

Comment

Originally posted by MrSmith

------------------------------

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

hey run how about you?

do you want to bet on that fight?

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
                    why dont you bet your bankroll on this fight since you SENCE an upset

i know their will be an upset! i got all my points tied up in bets.

Comment

i know their will be an upset! i got all my points tied up in bets.
                      put something on the line since you're confident

Comment

Working...
                      X